43. Different Loves

Silence was the only thing Jisung was mainly scared of about the decision.

Chan was quiet, his father was quiet, and they both were looking at him blankly, blinking like they were expecting him to say something further to explain what he just said, or say, demanded.

"You... want to be the leader after me?" his dad finally uttered the words, and oh Jisung was already about to say 'Abrot Abort' to himself.

"I-I mean... I uh..."

"You mean?" this time Chan spoke. The one Jisung was most afraid of, or maybe just guilty for.

Whole his life, he has always said that he didn't wanted to be the leader, or he will love to be the main man of his hyung, or he is so excited for the day when Chan will be announced as the leader of Jack White and will sit on his dad's chair.

And suddenly, he was flipping?

Oh he felt so guilty. Like he was betraying Chan in someway.

Jisung gulped looking at the older and looked down "I mean, I-I just..." oh god he was not being able to even find words to explain himself.

"You want to be the leader?" Jisung looked up as his heart dropped a little when Chan's voice suddenly got slightly bitter.

"H-Hyung I-"

"No! That's what you mean!?" Chan suddenly shouted, slamming his hand on the table between them and stood up, face showing the hell of an anger.

"H-Hyung?" Jisung's eyes winded as he flinched at the sudden unexpected shout.

Out of everything, disappointed, denial, calling him crazy, this was the thing that he didn't even thought will happen.

Chan was shouting on him. Like this. He have never done this. He has not even seen Chan this angry before, let alone on him.

"Are you joking, Jisung?" Jisung swiped his head towards his dad with eyes wide in disbelief when he spoke "Chan has been training his whole life to be a leader, and then you wake up one day, and demand to be the leader out of nowhere?" Mr. Han asked, voice dropping angry and disappointed.

"N-No I-"

"No you WHAT!?" Jisung flinched in his place when Chan shouted louder this time, his eyes wide indicating how angry he actually was.

"I have worked my ass off this whole time because you said you want to see me as a leader and didn't wanted to be the one! On the the other hand, all you did was bring dealers and hand them over! To who!? TO ME! I HANDLED THEM!" this was not Chan. This was not his hyung.

"I-I'm sorry, I was j-just-"

"YOU WERE JUST WHAT!? I DID ALL THE WORK AND THAT FREDRICK MOTHERFUCKER CALLS YOU 'BOSS' INSTEAD OF ME, AND NOW YOU WANT TO SIT ON THE CHAIR YOU NEVER WORKED FOR!?"

"A-Appa..." Jisung called his father to stop Chan, as his eyes got filled with tears as he kept looking down.

"WHAT APPA, JISUNG!? LOOK AT ME AND TALK!" Chan yelled, pointing at the boy "LOOK UP, JISUNG!"

So Jisung did. He slowly lifted his head up, trying to blink his tears, looking up at his hyung.

"Listen Jisung, Jack White is mine! It always was, and it always will. Get that shit in your head!" Chan said, voice dropping heavy and dead, as he looked into the younger's eyes with a piercing gaze.

Jisung immediately lowered his head back down when he felt new tears forming in his eyes.

"Y-Yes hyung" he mumbled in a shaky voice "I-I'm s-sorry. I will n-never bring that up agai-"