2. Minho

"So? What's your art style?"

Minho lifted his head when he heard the boy speak.

"Oh, um, sketching" he replied as he trailed behind the boy, carrying the canvases in his hands.

"Really!?" Jisung chirped, turning around to look at Minho "Mine too!" he beamed a bright smile before turning back around and continuing walking.

Minho didn't understood what was there in that big gummy smile that his heart just pumped so fast. He didn't understood why he blushed, but he did.

He lowered his head, trying to hide the unintentional smile that appeared on his lips.

'He is cute...' was all he could process before...

"There!"

He looked up again as the voice disturbed his thoughts, and saw Jisung standing in front of the an open sliding door of a room.

"This is our class" the boy informed and walked in.

Minho looked at the door before finally looking around, observing the house.

It was a pretty house. A house which had a cozy and sweet feeling. It was altered to be an Art class, but it still gave the warmth of a home.

White walls with white curtains, lightly waving because of the soft wind coming from the open window behind them. A small hall having soft brown colour, wooden style couch set and a small coffee table in between, having a beautiful little plant on it.

Minho looked around on the walls and saw beautiful paintings and sketches hanging all around. Paintings of skies and flowers, portraits of people, beautiful sceneries.

A big canvas on an Easel with an incomplete painting placed beside the coffee table in front of the couch.

It was beautiful. Beautiful and warm.

Minho smiled softly, looking around and listening to the soothing windchimes ringing that hung outside the window, dangling softly in the slowly wind.

This is what he has always wanted. This warmth, he never felt this warmth in his heart ever before.

"Minho?"

He was suddenly bought back from his thoughts when he heard a sweet voice calling his name.

He turned around and saw his teacher standing at the door of the room, smiling at him sweetly.

"Come in, sweetie" the lady said with a loving smile and turned around, walking back in the class.

Minho blinked for a second before reflecting her smile. Everything about this place was welcoming, even the people.

He smiled to himself for the last time before walking in the class, carefully carrying the canvases.

He walked in and saw around 12 more people, each standing behind their own Easel, as the boy he just met walked around handing everyone one canvas to place on their easel.

His eyes followed the boy who was smiling and passing everyone their canvases, bowing down to them sweetly.

Minho smiled. Jisung seemed so sweet and polite. He was causing him these smiles. These unintentional shy smiles.

"How about we start today's class with your introduction?" Mrs. Julie spoke, grabbing the boy's and everyone's attention.

Minho looked back at her, tearing his eyes off the boy, who was now standing at his own easel "Oh, y-yes yes..." he stuttered, getting a little nervous while turning towards the other students after placing the canvases on the floor.