Part 2: Chapter 56

PAGE ONE

Caption: The Overkingdom

Panel 1: The portal opens up. The warriors, including the children of the fighters, step out to see a gorgeous, massive golden gate. There are also beautiful, tall, white and gold buildings,  as well as what looks like angels flying around in the sky. Everyone looks up in awe at the absolutely gorgeous scenery before them.  A male angel bows and opens up the massive golden gates for them, allowing everyone to enter. The inside of the place is even more gorgeous, with plenty of beautiful white and gold architecture, angels flying around and some walking on the ground as well.  Everyone walks for a bit more until they spot Queen Ariel.  She bows to everyone and smiles. The warriors from the Underkingdom are there as well,  including Shao Kahn.

Queen Ariel: Hello everyone! It's wonderful to see you all again.  I wish you could all explore our wonderful kingdom more but we have more pressing matters to take care of.

Panel 2: She spots Baraka and looks up at him, a curious expression on her face. 

Queen Ariel: May I ask your name, sir?

Baraka: I am Baraka, leader of the Tarkatans.

Queen Ariel: A leader huh? You're quite cute.

Panel 3: This remark stuns Baraka and everyone else the moment they hear it.  Ariel smiles at Baraka and heads back to the others.  Shao Kahn grins.

Shao Kahn: Well then, looks like Baraka has himself a nice date after we crush that fool Onaga and his forces! He'll rue the day he chose to challenge our combined might again!

Alice: Indeed my love.  The other kingdoms will meet us on the battlefield.  Damian will also arrive with his soldiers and their enchanted guns. It's time we enter the battlefield.

Shao Kahn: Raiden, it will take both of us to create this massive portal.

Raiden: Then let us begin.

Panel 4: Raiden and Shao Kahn both begin to prepare the massive portal.  The warriors all step through once it opens up. We see them step into a massive battlefield, where Onaga's massive army is already gathered,  including a few of the unknown leaders. Soon, we see more portals open up. The other warriors from the different kingdoms appear. Fang,  Orissa,  his parents, and their entire werewolf clan that they lead, a massive army,including their children. Vlad and Foxy appear as well. Queen Yinnie and her Hydrokingdom warriors.  Everyone greets each other.

Johnny Cage: Hey Vlad, I'm gonna ask before I forget. Is your kind weak to garlic and sunlight like in the movies?

Vlad: We were once weak to sunlight,  but we evolved to become immune to it. As for garlic it has no effect on vampires.

Johnny: Sweet. Alright,  time to focus!

Panel 5: Shao Kahn steps forward with Alice. Shao Kahn wears his MK1 helmet and costume,  while Alice wears a blue armor chestpiece, along with armor on her thighs, forearms, and legs.

Alice: His other warriors are also leading the charge my love.

Shao Kahn: Indeed they are.  He spared no expense. I wonder if he still bears the scar from our last battle.

Alice: I'm sure he does.

Shao Kahn: Raiden! Are your warriors ready?

Raiden: Indeed they are.

Panel 6: We see Liu Kang and Kung Lao leading the Shaolin.  Liu Kang gets into the same pose his past self struck in MK11 story mode. Kung Lao runs his fingers over his hat and tips it. We go to Kotal and his forces, Baraka and Goro leading their forces as well. Erron spins his pistols around and holsters them.