Part 2: Chapter 61

PAGE ONE

Panel 1:  Scorpion takes a deep breath and spreads his arms to the side,  palms open.  He then begins to shout. His blue Hellfire aura appears around him. We get the shot from 3 different angles, front, side and back. Flames begin shooting from his eyes. The ground shakes and burns from the intense heat.

Panel 2: The others help fight off the enemies trying to attack. Jade uses her staff to whack a few, while Akira uses his fire to burn them.  The boudlers around the area begin to melt.  Any nearby enemies can be seen literally melting from the intense heat,  the skin coming off their faces. The ground is razed with Hellfire.  Veins bulge from Scorpions arms as he concentrates all his energy.  Onaga watches with an amused smirk.

Asai: Holy shit,  this is the most energy I've ever seen him expend!

Amino: I know! The heat is almost too much to bear!

Akira: Whatever dad is charging, it's definitely gonna hit hard!

Satoshi: So this is the full power of Hellfire huh?!

Jade: I remember seeing your father practicing this exact technique a while ago! Seems this is the culmination of those practice sessions!

Panel 4: A bunch of tiny little rocks rise up around Scorpion as his flame aura gets larger and larger.  The flames shooting from his eyes become more intense.   The ground literally begins melting as well. Flames swirl all around the area. He then brings his arms forward and draws the ends of his palms together. 

Panel 5: Sub-Zero prevents a group from attacking Scorpion by freezing them.  Kitana claps her fans together and unleashes a gust of wind that shatters them. She lifts one into the air with wind from her fans which allows Sub-Zero to launch an ice spike at them that penetrates through their head.

Panel 6: A ball of blue Hellfire begins to form in and out of Scorpions palms. He charges it up more, making it grow in size. His muscles bulge, veins popping out.  His aura increases in size  and the Hellfire ball grows larger.

Onaga: He's expending quite a lot of power...

Guan Chen: Yeah I can feel it all the way here! It's so damn hot!

Onaga: I see. I wonder...

Panel 7: Onaga suddenly flies out the massive open window in his castle and lands in the middle of the battlefield. 

PAGE TWO

Panel 1: Everyone turns to face Onaga.

Onaga: Scorpion!!! You're charging all your energy into that attack!!! I'll stay here and take it!  I'll wager it won't even leave a single mark on me!

Zhang Bei: Holy shit he's actually goading that Scorpion guy to hit him with his attack.

Kuroi: This may backfire honestly.

Zhang Bei: What do you mean? I'm sure he can easily take it!

Ayuna: He has a point actually.  This is Hellfire he's dealing with,  not regular fire.

Hageshi: With the energy being put into the attack,  there's more than enough to harm a being physically stronger than you. The charge time only adds to its power. It may be unwise for Onaga to stand there and take the attack head on.

Panel 2: Onaga stands there with his arms crossed, an arrogant smirk on his face as rocks fly up around him.

Scorpion: YOU WISH TO TAKE THIS ATTACK HEAD ON ONAGA?! FINE THEN! I'LL OBLITERATE YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR ARMY WITH THIS!!

Panel 3: The ball of Hellfire is massive. Then, Scorpion finally unleashes his ultimate attack.  Everyone moves out of the way.

Scorpion: INFERNO FLASH!!!!