Part 2: Chapter 45

PAGE ONE

Caption: A month later, at a local high school.

Panel 1: We see all of the kids sitting in a high school cafeteria. Akira, Bao, Zhen, Ishiro, Misaki, and Toriel all sit at table while Yui, Mariette, Shinsuke, and Jiang all sit at the other side. The kids are all dressed in casual clothes, talking amongst themselves. The boys are engaged in a conversation with Akira. They all take turns eating then talking

Caption: Despite all of the crazy things that go on in their realm, in the end, they're still kids.

Bao: Dude, how hard can it be to ask her out? It's pretty obvious you two like each other.

Misaki: Just be upfront about it too. Like this.

Panel 2: Misaki turns to Ishiro.

Misaki: I like you.

Ishiro: I like you too, wanna go out on a date after school?

Misaki: Sure!

Bao: See? That easy!

Akira: Shut up! You nerds wouldn't get why I'm waiting!

Zhen: Well, you never told us what you were waiting for Akira.

Toriel: Yeah, now I'm curious.

Bao: Is it like some grand secret?

Akira: What?! No! It isn't any of that! Shit... I wanted to make sure I had a nice outfit and the store I wanted to get it from got the clothes I wanted back in stock this week! I'm going after school with my mom and dad to pick them up!

Bao: Wow, planning ahead I see. Good idea.

Ishiro: Wait, you were embarrassed to tell us that?

Akira: SHUT UP NERD!

Zhen: Look at Akira making sure he's prepared for his date!

Akira: Yeah yeah yeah shut the hell up!

Toriel: Oh I'm sure she'll love it! Bao does the same thing when we go out on dates!

Bao: Yeah, works every time.

Zhen: Ya know, maybe I'll pass this suggestion along to Jiang for his next date with Yui. Thanks Akira, looks like you are more than just a hothead.

Akira: DON'T MAKE ME THROW MY BAG AT YOU!

Misaki: You threaten us all the time but never do anything, it's because you actually care about us.

Ishiro: Of course he does, he just has a hard time admitting it. Right buddy?

Akira: ... I hate all of you.

Bao: Yeah that's his way of admitting it.

Akira: Yeah yeah yeah, ya bunch of nerds.

Toriel: So what outfit did you pick out?

Akira: It's a black button down short sleeved shirt, some blue jeans and some black sneakers. Asai and Amino helped me pick out the shirt, my mom helped me pick out the jeans and sneakers, and my dad is gonna let me use some of his cologne. Said my mom loves it when he wears that cologne.

Ishiro: Wow, look at you going the extra mile! My dad gave me a small bottle of the cologne he uses for dates with my mom, totally gonna use it for my date with Misaki later.

Misaki: Oh I can't wait! Just don't spray too much and overdo it.

Ishiro: Of course not. Unlike Akira I don't get first date jitters.