Part 2: Chapter 43

PAGE ONE

Panel 1: Scorpion and Sub-Zero both take their stances,  shaking their heads and going to attack. Both sorcerers sidestep with ease.  Quan Chi drives a kick into Sub-Zeros stomach while Shang Tsung uppercuts Scorpion and blasts him with a green magic energy blast. Scorpion staggers and launches his spear but Shang Tsung teleports away from it and appears next to Scorpion. Scorpion attacks but Shang Tsung easily blocks each attack and counters with a spinning back kick. Meanwhile Sub-Zero can be seen attacking Quan Chi but Quan Chi takes every single attack without taking damage. He grins and blasts Sub-Zero with a point blank green flaming skull to the face.  Kayla can be seen with a confident grin on her face as she watches the battle.  Jade and Kitana look concerned,  and the kids look extremely worried. Asai grits her teeth, a frown on her face. The monks give each other a worried glance,  while Raiden clenches his fist,  a worried Tsusa next to him.

Kayla: Would ya look at that? Fire and Ice are getting fucked up. I knew those two wouldn't be enough to handle them. They ain't shit compared to Shang Tsung and Quan Chi!

Mana: You annoy me to no end Kayla. Aside from being a traitor to our home,  you align yourself with such despicable individuals.

Kayla: Shut your mouth bitch! You have no idea what you're talking about!

Mana: Hmph. Always a fool.

Panel 2: We cut back to the battle.  The sorcerers are using magic energy swords to cut and stab the ninjas,  as well as blasting them with flaming skulls. Quan Chi kicks Sub-Zero through a portal then grabs him by the leg and slams him into the ground.  Shang Tsung chants a spell and grabs Scorpions right arm, encasing it in some sort of hard red substance. Scorpion tries to move his arm but is unable to.

Scorpion: What the hell?! What did you do you wretched sorcerer?!

Shang Tsung: Relax.  It is no big deal. I just merely cursed your arm temporarily.  You'll be unable to use it for the rest of the battle.

Scorpion: Tch! Bastard!

Raiden: No! This isn't good!

Asai: Damn it!

Kung Lao: That damned Shang Tsung...

Liu Kang: Of course he would do something like that and resort to such measures!

Satoshi: He always has some new trick up his sleeve!

Panel 3: Scorpion shoots a fireball from his free arm but Shang Tsung sidesteps it. Scorpion teleports and goes for a flaming kick but the sorcerer ducks and blasts him away.  Quan Chi grabs Sub-Zero by the throat and lifts him air. He grins mockingly before raising his hand and blowing a hole through Sub-Zeros shoulder with a red magic blast. Blood shoots out of the wound. Kitanas eyes widen,  tears in them as she gasps.  Bi-Han and Smoke look shocked and worried and Bao looks scared for his father.  Quan Chi laughs and tosses Sub-Zeros limp body away.

Kitana,  Bi-Han and Tomas: KUAI!!!

Bao: Dad...no...

Liu Kang: This can't be it...not for him!

Panel 4: Quan Chi turns his attention back to Scorpion.  Him and Shang Tsung both grin at the wounded ninja.  Scorpion still takes his stance,  ready to fight.  He raises one arm and surrounds himself with a flame aura. The sorcerers immediately rush Scorpion,  blitzing him with brutal attacks. Quan Chi drives a knee into his body and Shang Tsung blasts Scorpion in the face with a left hook, which knocks him away.  The sorcerers form magic energy swords and stab Scorpion through the chest with them.   They draw the swords out, causing blood to spurt out from the wounds. The sorcerers attack Scorpion with several more hits before moving back and blasting him with two massive magic blasts. Scorpion is on shaky legs, however the sorcerers themselves can be seen panting and sweating,  earning a look of concern from Kayla. Scorpion falls down to both knees and then falls forward to the ground.  Jades teary eyes widen in shock. The twins and the monks all gasp in shock. Raiden grits his teeth,  shaking in anger,  him and Fujin both having a worried glance.  Kenshi grits his teeth and sweats, unable to see what is going on but sensing the despair and worry in the air.