{Ada Wong x Reader} - Over the Intercom

Movie/Game : Resident Evil 4 Remake

---------------------

Sometimes there are points in life where you meet people for a reason, for a good reason or to help you learn from something like a lesson of sorts. There are several people in your life you could easily say were there for the better. For starters your partner, Leon S Kennedy. The man you could safely say you owed your life to several times over with how long you have known him. It was an accident meeting him which was safe to say since your first encounter was back in Raccoon City. Back when all hell broke loose and a fight for your life to escape the city was the only thing you could really do. He stood by you, helped you succeed in escaping along with your other friends you made along the way Claire and Sherry. He was someone you could never regret meeting in your life as you continued to work beside him even up to this point now in the agency you both worked for. Choosing to go on this mission with him to save the president's daughter when the job was needed to be completed. Bringing you to this point in time currently with him in this hell hole of a place once more.

There were also people you could safely say you learned from by your mistakes in the past as well. Some you wished to leave behind and to never think about it again in your life even though if they were brought back in you could say otherwise. One of those people you thought you were never going to see again. The secretive girl in red that sadly you had taken a liking to back 6 years ago in the crumbling city of mayhem. She was everything you thought she wasn't, betraying your trust in the end after tricking your mind into thinking she liked you when truly it was to just gain your trust enough to get what she wanted in the end. Gullible enough to fall for her tricks just proves you were a sucker for love and it was sadly something you couldn't change about your past at all. Taking 6 years to think it over again, telling yourself if you ever saw her that she would pay for what she had done. 

Yet here you were, after having all this time to think over what you were going to say to her. What was going to happen to her if she ever saw you again. But nothing happened, nothing at all compared to what you had in mind anyway. Once Ashley took off after attacking Leon it was your job to go after her wherever she had ended up. Making your job 10 times harder since it seemed like everyone was after the three of you at this point in time. Her running away caused you more trouble in the end as your journey back into the castle led to more fighting with the cult group that was dead set on killing you both. But what tops it all off is the fact that she came back. The same woman that caught your eye 6 years ago, her voice was soft and calm as she spoke. Pointing her gun at you with that same fire you watched from before. 

"You can stop right there Y/n" Her heels echoed against the floor as she calmly walked behind you where you stood in the room alone. Wishing Leon would show up already after dealing with the stragglers back in he room you both were just fighting in.

"Wouldn't make me use this on you after all this time, would you?" Her voice was cold almost as she spoke, walking closer toward you as you continued to hold your gun in your grasp. Slowly your grip on your gun softened, letting it fall to the floor as you shook your head somewhat after hearing her speak.

"It really has been a while...and I deserve a greeting like that after all of this time of thinking you were dead Ada"

"You really are different from the last time I saw you, yet that fire in your eyes is still lit after all this time" She replied as she dragged her gun across your back and toward the muscles in your arms. Pointing at what she thought was different about you as the cold chamber of her gun brushed across your skin as if it wasn't a loaded weapon. 

"Yet you're the same double crosser I know, interesting how some people can change huh" A quick retort appeared from your lips as your foot moved back while you scoffed, acting quick on your feet as you hand pulled your knife from your holster upon your chest. Turning around quickly as the gun was knocked away from you by your forearm. Giving her limited time to react as you were bound to attack her. She gazed at you, determined to win the fight you were willing to bring and end in a few minutes tops.