{Billy Coen x Reader} - All Aboard

Movie/Game : Resident Evil 0

--------------------

You ran as fast as you could, feeling your lungs start to weigh heavy from the constant pace you kept. Fear ran throughout your body as you went in one direction at a constant speed to try and out run the things on your trail. What were they might someone ask, well you couldn't quite answer that yourself if you were being quite honest. Vicious monsters that chased after you were what you could say since that's technically what they were, but they weren't big monsters at all. In fact they seemed like dogs anyone would have in modern day. Dogs that police officers would train for missions and such, but you weren't in trouble though. They weren't chasing you because you did something wrong or they were called on you. It was an accident that you even stumbled upon in the first place if you were being honest.

S.T.A.R.S is the group you are with and currently are working on searching the woods for a certain convict that escaped earlier in the night. Your position was slightly lower than the others, having less experience in the field over all. So in order to feel safe you decided to tag along with an associate once you all decided to split up to cover more ground. Keeping a straight face and a collected mindset you decided to go along with him. Aiming your flash light at everything and keeping your gun in its holster since your friend held a rifle ready for use. Plus he seemed like he had more experience than you with firearms to begin with. No did you expect him to use the gun, no not at all in the slightest. But the push came to shove as you walked farther and farther away from the other members of the group. The more steps you took the deeper into the woods you went. As the journey out seemed to be getting darker and darker by the trees it also seemed darker with the animals too. Leading you to your first meeting with the dogs that were chasing you currently.

Of course you couldn't see what they were, your friend thinking they were just wild dogs that would scram after the throw of a rock. Or in this case the sound of the gun going off since he didn't think they would come near after shooting towards them. Telling you they would jyst run out of fear and leave you two alone. Boy was he wrong, their heads turned one by one revealing the corpse of an animal underneath them. Blood and guts dripped from their mouths, leading you to think it was rabbis that they were carrying all this time. But once you got a closer look at them and their condition you couldn't help but scream. Rotten flesh was hanging off of them as foam dripped from their mouths. Their eyes lacked color as if they had been dead for days out here. Yet here they were, growling at you as they stalked near. 

The guy you were with went down first from their attacks, too slow in moving to aim his gun as they tore his hand off his wrist like it was nothing. You backed away in fear as they began chewing away at his flesh and entered into his stomach with their snouts. Pulling out his organs like they were play toys as he choked on his own blood for you to run. The thought of running didn't hit you until you watched some of the dogs turn their attention toward you as you slowly backed away from them. Breaking away from the shock that covered your senses as you gazed upon the bloody mess in front of you of your friend and partner that was just alive seconds ago.

That's what led you to this point now in time, you were tired as you ran throughout the dark woods. Your muscles ached as you jumped over bushes and ran across the paths in order to escape the predators that chased after you. There was some decent distance between you in the dogs that chased after you, but was it enough to climb up a tree no, nor was it to reload your clip in your gun after you fired it off at them earlier. Realizing pretty soon that the bullets you landed wouldn't stop them, even if they were life threatening. Panic began to rise within you as you kept track of how far away they were from you. Trying to decide what you were going to do at this point since they didn't seem to lose your trail no matter what you did to lose them. You kept your head forward, focusing on what was ahead of you at this point. Suddenly your eyes went huge at the sight of lights from what seemed to be a building, no a train in the distance.