{Carlos Oliveira x Reader} - Call in Sick

Movie/Game : N/A

--------------------

It seemed like a struggle to open your eyes as you laid there in bed, covered up in the blanket that laid over top of you and your boyfriend that lay cuddled up against you. His strong arm laid across your waist, pulling your petite body into his chest as his head rested against the back of your neck. Your legs were tangled together as you attempted to move slightly, smiling softly as you shut your eyes once more. Not wanting to wake up anytime soon especially not for work that was bound to come in the next two hours or so. Wishing you could stay like this for the day with him instead of getting ready to leave and going to your job at U.B.C.S headquarters for the whole day. Your eyes began to open once more, struggling to really see as it seemed like a blurry layer covered your vision for a few seconds. As you tried to take a deep breath in you noticed it was hard to really take in any air. A small cough escaped your lips instead as you laid there, pulling the blanket up to your face to try and muffle the sound so your boyfriend would stay asleep for now. 

A disgusted look appeared on your face as you yawned, running your hand over your face to rub the sleepiness out of your eyes. Knowing you needed to move out of bed in order to start your day. Yet the more you tried to leave the more weak you felt as you attempted to leave your boyfriend that cuddled you. You found yourself looking back at him as he laid there, smiling softly as you gazed at his features. His dark curly hair rested over his eyes from how much he had grown it out. Or the fact he looked so peaceful as he slept there, the covers just barely covering his toned upper body. Resisting the urge to brush some hair out of his face and cupping his cheek you turned. Pushing yourself with all the strength you had left within you to the edge of the bed. A groan escaped your lips as your eyes squeezed shut, covering them with your hand to block the light that made everything seem worse. What was wrong with you today, it seemed like you were fine yesterday so why was it so different now. 

Your feet pressed against the flooring as you sat there, taking a second before pushing yourself closer to the edge of your bed. A wave of exhaustion hits you as well as a sick feeling that hits your stomach from moving. As if motion sickness hit way too hard this time as you moved, knowing you didn't move too quickly to activate it this time. Your body struggled to stand as you pushed yourself up off of the bed. Finding yourself slowly moving around in order to find your way to the closet. A small sigh escaped your lips as your hands opened the door, pulling out your uniform as well as his for the day. Resting them against the edge of the bed for later on you glanced back over to the man sleeping in the same spot as before. As much as you wanted him to continue resting in bed he needed to get up in order to start his day as well.

"Carlos...hey...baby wake up, it's time to get ready for work" You muttered softly as you sat on the edge of the bed, your hand cupped his cheek before slipping down to his arm. He turned his head slightly upon hearing your voice. Opening his dark brown eyes in order to see you as he yawned. A small smile appeared on his face as he stared at you with a loving gaze.

"Morning gorgeous" He replied, a sleepy tone still covering his voice as he slurred. You grinned from ear to ear upon hearing his name he used for you. A wave of giddiness washed over you whenever he used names like those throughout the day. Always seeming to catch you off guard with them every now and again even though he used them all the time. Yet as Carlos watched you smile he held a confused look upon his face. Noticing the tired look you held as you sat there. Did you not get enough sleep last night or something? He knew sometimes you had trouble staying asleep and woke up in the middle of the night sometimes. But before he could ask you already stood up from the bed you shared with him. Your pace was slow and staggered as you carefully walked to the bathroom. A simple cough escaped your lips suddenly as you pushed the door open wide. A pain radiated in your head was you stepped closer, turning on the light in order to get started with your routine.