{Leon Kennedy x Reader} - Skillset

Movie/Game : N/A 

--------------------

Your movement was light as you swayed on your feet back and forth, shifting your weight into each punch as the punching bag moved in front of you. Left jab then right over and over, adding in hooks as well to keep yourself moving at a faster pace. Sweat dripped from your brow as you worked yourself, training your stamina and speed over and over again to better yourself of the work cut out for you.

What work you may ask well it was a long story that resulted from the destruction of Raccoon City. You had driven with your close friend Leon at the time into the city since he had called you saying he had drank the night prior and needed a lift to his new job. Of course you couldn't say no, how could you when you considered Leon to be one of your best friends. Always there for him when he needed you and it was the same if you needed him. It was a quick journey as you met up with him at the hotel he was staying at yet from that point forward things continued to get more and more weird. Starting with the gas station filled full of monsters on your way into town. You met your friend Claire on the way into the city and had her tag along with you out of fear of those monsters. But the night wouldn't be over when you thought it would be. It was filled full of terror and misery, monsters roamed the streets and the buildings. Eating the flesh off of the remaining people and turning them into the monsters they are now. There was no way out and all you could do was go deeper and deeper into the city. Underground into the lower levels and into the laboratory that was concealed by the public.

Barely escaping with your new friends by your side, exhausted from the night you had lived and luckily survived. Yet when you thought you could just return back to your normal lives after the catastrophe you were in you were wrong. The government had found you once Claire had left to go off and find her brother Chris like she had planned on doing this whole time. Taking both you, Leon and Sherry into custody immediately despite your requests to leave. They took Sherry from you, hearing her cries and pleas broke your heart as they told her she would be taken care of without you. Questioning you both separately of anything you knew about Raccoon City and the whereabouts inside before it was blown up. Keeping some information to yourself starting with Claire and where she had gone to as well as Ada and her whereabouts or who she was as a person. 

After hearing your side of the story and many hours of interrogation they decided to free you. Offering up a deal you felt you had to take once they said that you could keep tabs on Sherry in her recovery. Once you were freed you found Leon in the same predicament, the same offer was made to him with the same wording. That you both had the skill and what they were looking for in trained operatives to join their agency. Of course after finding out the other would be there as well it didn't seem so bad but it would take a lot of work. Which was what you were doing now.

As a highly trained operative you had to keep agile and quick, knowing you were one of the best in training but you had to keep that title by working yourself in every aspect you felt could save you in a situation. Guns were always used so you trained with several types, then moved on to hand to hand combat with and without knives used. Other types of weaponry and fighting skills were introduced which was where you were now currently. You threw punch after punch, working up a sweat as you bounced back and forth on your feet. Back and forth, punch after punch you worked yourself. Canceling out any noise to distract you including the man you had fallen for over many years of being by each other's sides. Seeming to never notice him as he came in while you were working even though you should have been used to it by now.

He had come in after finishing up some paperwork in the main area of the building. Remembering you mentioning to him you were going to go and train some more down in the training facility level. It was something you had always been obsessed with and something he could never get in the way with. But man did it make him fall even more for you then he already was. The dirty blonde had stood there, leaning his weight against the wall as he crossed his arms. Watching as you fought delicately and without a question could definitely pack a punch. He has seen you fight before in missions and man did he wish he was glad he wasn't against you. The smirk on his face never left as he watched you. His eyes tracing your figure as you continued to work yourself to exhaustion. Soon realizing you were coming to a stop, your hand was pressed against the punching bag as you caught your breath. Wiping the bead of sweat that ran down your forehead as your heart beat raced against your rib cage.