{Albert Wesker x Reader} - Aim

Movie/Game : Resident Evil 1

--------------------

The forest was dark and covered with mist that made it harder to see around you. You held your gun out in front of you as you surveyed the area as best you could for the team members of Bravo team that were sent out earlier on. That was the whole reason why you were sent out here in the first place. Bravo team was sent out here in order to investigate the murders of ten individuals that were murdered and eaten at the crime scene. But it seemed as if someone didn't want them to find out what happened. Leading us out there to find their helicopter destroyed and the members gone besides Kevin who laid there inside the aircraft deceased.

Continuing the search was the next option that needed to be done, but these forests were vast and dark that surrounded you. Leading to several areas that could or could not hold your members that had disappeared. There were endless possibilities where they could be located which meant more time for you to be out here with your team searching. More than likely you needed more people to be sent out here for back up since your team was small in numbers. But for now you needed to try your best with the situation that was given to you.

Your boots hit the ground, crunching leafs as you walked forward step by step. Unable to use your flashlight because of the fog you had a limited area of where you could see. Stepping forward you heard the sound of bushes moving. You were terrified of what was out here with you, not wanting to find out what could be watching you from the shadows. Holding your breath you turned, gazing at the bushes that you thought something was hiding in. Reaching over you switched on the light on your vest. Attempting to see better in this darkness that encased you so. You couldn't tell who was around you but you could see their figure as they held up a shotgun beside you. Staring at a different set of bushes further ahead. He slowly lowered his gun down after holding it up for so long like he had seen something. All you could do was step back away from him. Hearing the sound again as well as some faint growling. You took more steps back, hearing his screams as something shot out from the bushes at him. You let out a scream as you watched several dogs come out from the bushes, attacking him. His skin was ripped open and pulled apart as you watched. Firing round after round to try and stop them yet it was as if the bullets didn't even matter.

As you fumbled with more bullets to stack in your chamber you took a few more steps back. It was almost as if the movement was as loud as ever to them. Watching one turn its head at you and growl. Your eyes widened in terror as you watched it take its eyes off of your friends body as if you were its next meal. You turned on your heel soon after, running away as fast as you could as you heard the rabid dog bark and growl as it chased behind you. Everything was running through your head, how was this thing even there, where did it come from, how were you going to kill it if bullets didn't even harm the monster. This was the worst thing that could have possibly happened to you out here. 

You continued to run, not a single cry for help left your lips as you kept your pace to stay as far away from the demon mutt as possible. Dodging trees and bushes, you made a good distance, believing that you could make it back to your group and they could handle the beast that chased you so. Yet as you were getting into your own head you tripped and fell to the ground. Looking back behind you the beast was creeping up on you, you were too late as it chased you. You held your arm up, closing your eyes so you wouldn't watch as it would tear into your skin. Yet the sound of a gun went off, opening your eyes you watched as the dog's head exploded from the shot as it lay lifeless on the ground. You reached your hand up, blood coated your cheek as you sat there staring at the blood that dripped down your fingers. It was almost like it was rotten blood, old and discolored.

"Come on Y/n, we don't have much time til the other dogs get here hurry!" You felt his arms pick you up, turning to find Wesker lifting you back up and off of the ground. You were still in shock, not knowing how to feel about what had just happened. He had his hand at your back as you began to run once more as if he was making sure you wouldn't trip or fall before you gained pace. You glanced behind you, your eyes wide as you found the other dogs seeming to chase behind you. As you ran you watched as Jill, Chris and Barry came from the other side of the trees, meeting up in the middle as the undead beasts chased you as you were their prey.