45. Dinammanyaa (Part 5)

Follow me on Instagram for story-related updates, some creative content and to rant your heart out - handle is- suganthii.writes

--

He lost his composure when she lashed out with curses, leading him to grab her hand firmly in an attempt to assert authority.

No one speaks to me like that!

Growling, his gaze blazed with hunger as he asserted, "Watch your tongue, wifey."

His eyes fixated on her quivering lips, savoring the sensation of asserting his ownership of her as his lovely wife. As he observed her resolve faltering, a rush of anticipation surged within him, eagerly awaiting her complete surrender to his dominance.

Wifey enjoys being controlled... That's promising!

He mused, drawing her closer until their bodies brushed against each other. Suppressing a groan, he savored the softness of her form against his own. He wanted to peel her dress, yearning to explore every inch of her beautiful caramel skin, kiss every inch of her, and brand her as his for this and every fucking life available.

Yet, he restrained himself, recognizing that their relationship should not be driven by mere desire for physical pleasure. Lust shouldn't be the base of what he wanted her to feel in this relationship, and he wouldn't fucking allow that.

"Don't toy with me," he cautioned, his voice dripping with menace, causing her to tremble and bow her head in acquiescence.

Such a fiery princess, yet a shivering mess under him. Oh, how fun it would be to make love to her, to kiss her mouth as it spouts colorful words, and to feel her strength wane as she surrendered. Her vulnerability stoked his desire to dominate her completely, to witness her submit to him.

He smirked, "Ah, so you do know how to obey?" Pressing her small back with his palm, he drew her closer, catching a whiff of lemony essence enveloping her. Its freshness compelled him to lean closer and whisper, "I'm not a moron to be unaware of your silly little games at seduction."

As she blushed under his scrutiny, her caramel cheeks tinting with pink, he chuckled, reveling in her innocence.

"Looks like wifey got caught, eh?" he leaned in again, his lips brushing her earlobe, "Oh, my sweet Nishita."

He stood upright and observed her furrowed brow as she cast her gaze downwards. It was evident she was grappling with confusion, perhaps struggling to process the abrupt change in dynamics. His heart went out to her, realizing her confusion within mere moments. 

While he entertained the idea of offering a tutorial on respect, particularly in his direction, he understood it wasn't the right time. Intimidating her was the last thing on his mind; she was, after all, a naive soul likely unaware of his myriad seductive techniques.

Her little play had obviously excited him but he knew his limits. He exercised restraint, prioritizing self-control. If he had decided to play his part, he was sure as hell that she would have ended up getting pregnant before marriage.

I can't be Veer Satyajit Singh, I am not weak and would never lose my control.

He reminded himself and loosened his grip around her waist and ushered her with him.

She maintained her silence, triggering a subtle sense of unease within him. It seemed plausible that she harbored some apprehension, perhaps startled by his display of authority. Clearly, she hadn't foreseen that beneath his amiable facade lay a primal desire, nurtured exclusively for her over the past three years. The sight of her photograph that day had extinguished any inclination towards other romantic pursuits. He had even compelled himself to abstain from any pleasure and reserved himself solely for her.

Despite the daunting task, he took pride in his adeptness at patience, a trait that inherently embraced self-discipline.

He let go of her hand and guided her toward the door, observing her flustered expression. "Go get some rest. I'm not letting you go anywhere anytime soon," he said gently. "When the moment arrives, feel free to seduce me to your heart's content. I guarantee you won't be disappointed with the results."

She nervously bit her lip before hastening away, leaving him to smile at her innocence, even amidst their intense exchange.

Cute wifey...

--

A/N

"Phir Mohabbat" means a lot to Jagdish because he struggles with expressing his feelings. You might have noticed why he tries so hard to be the perfect example of a man and not give in to what he truly wants.

The answer is- his father. Anyway, you'll know more in the coming chapters.

Vote share comment :)