48. Prakopa (Part 3)

Follow me on Instagram for story-related updates, some creative content and to rant your heart out - handle is- suganthii.writes

--

"You!" Her hand surged up, driven by fury, aiming to land a sharp slap across his face.

However, he was too quick like a flash, intercepting her hand in mid-air. With a swift, almost choreographed movement, he spun her around, his other arm encircling her waist, pulling her firmly against him, her back pressed into the solid wall of his chest.

Caught off guard, she gasped, the air knocked out of her lungs, as she found herself trapped in his unyielding grip. Despite her best efforts, she was unable to break free, her struggles proving futile against his overwhelming strength. It was a frustrating and bewildering realization that he could so effortlessly overpower her, leaving her feeling powerless and drained.

And for some shitty logic, she was equally feeling hot.

He twisted her wrist, securing both her arms in an iron grip in his left hand, while his other hand found its way to her neck. His fingers tightened around her throat, not enough to choke, but enough to make her acutely aware of his control. The shock of his actions left her momentarily speechless, her eyes wide with disbelief as he forced her to look at his face. She stared into his unyielding gaze, her body tense with a mixture of fear and... desire!?

What's wrong with you?

I don't know!

He teased, his tongue flicking out to lick her cheek. "This is what you wanted, right?" He chuckled huskily and she felt herself creaming her panties.

"Let's see if this is what you wished for or not..."

He slid his left thigh between hers from behind, using the arm around her waist to guide her into sitting on the bundle of muscle.

"I won't!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. "You are forcing me!"

"Say the word, Devika Ji," he bit her earlobe and she gasped. "Say 'No' and I'll stop."

For some cursed reason, her mouth couldn't formulate a simple word with only two alphabets to scream at him.

Say something, you shithead!

Instead of outright rejecting his advances, she began to thrash about, her legs flailing in the sand, making it difficult for him to hold her.

"Quit it, Devika Mishra!" He growled in an animalistic tone while choking her further and she froze. "Fucking sit or I'll make sure you are unable to sit for a week!"

Her eyes watered immediately after hearing his menacing tone.

He's angry, you dumbo! Say a simple no and run for your life...

But she couldn't.

Even though she was shit scared of him right then, a small part of her mind was completely enthralled to have a man control her.

All her past experiences have been way different; it was almost every time that she took charge of placing the act to pleasure her partner whereas those men never cared to return her the favor. She always had the itch to test her submission level. And for some freaking reason she was enjoying this, it was nothing but so refreshing that she wanted to let him continue.

You are fucking twisted!

Her body had gone limp, and he easily pushed her legs wide open with his feet and made her sit on his thigh. "Good girl," He whispered. "That's how good girls behave."

The hand on her neck loosened the grip as he traced it down to her right bosom and pressed it slightly.

She moaned loudly, "Kant..."

"Na, it's Chandrakant, baby... For you, it's not Kant."

He squeezed her breast and she cried his name again, "Oh, Kant!"

Tracing her erect nipple over her shirt, "You don't listen to orders the first time, huh?" he whispered, pinching it hard and she whimpered. "Such a bad girl, huh? You need to be disciplined properly."

"Ka... Chandra... Chandrakant, what are... What are you doing?" She panted, unable to control the sensation that just a few touches of the devil, aka Chandrakant, were able to ignite within her. For fucks sake, he had not even touched her naked skin!

His fingers crawled over her side, then on her waist, and finally reached the curve of her right hip. "I already told you, Devika Ji... I want to see what you want..." and he grabbed her skirt to pull it above her hips.

--

A/N

I typically include a warning before writing a steamy chapter, but this time, I didn't feel it was spicy enough to warrant a warning. But the next chapter could require a warning!

When "Bheeg Loon" was released, I hadn't viewed its video for more than a year. I knew it was a bit of a raunchy number but when I saw the video I was like- 'Err... Why everyone is so fascinated by weird kinks?'

Anyway, this song kinda fits Devika's whole mood of - Daddy, control me! People and their weird fantasies I tell you...XD

Vote share comment :)