105. Pathik (Part 5)

Follow me on Instagram for story-related updates, some creative content and to rant your heart out - handle is- suganthii.writes

--

"Argh!"

Jagdish groaned as he felt his lovely wife's hand tremble. They held onto his shoulder as he kissed her, his lips pulling hers fervently, demanding her to kiss him back. It was nothing like what he had expected it would be like. It was devastating, it was blissful, it was sin and boon, all together.

In an effort to meet his touch, she arched her neck, returning the kiss with a slow sweetness of her own. He moaned when her lips moved against his in a beautiful rhythm, "Ah, Nishita!"

With one hand cupping her head, he drew her closer, his lips finding her lower lip in a teasing nip. Her hands slowly moved beyond his shoulders, her fingers, tracing a path through his hair, found his head and held him close, a gentle caress mirroring his own.

His hand that held her captive began a slow descent, gliding over the soft cotton of her dress. The heat of his touch seemed to burn through the fabric, eliciting a moan that whispered his name. "Jagdish..." It was too sensual, her body wanted to burst into flames and envelop him in her desire.

The sharp tang of lime on her skin was an aphrodisiac, driving him wild. He breathed her in, the sweet citrus mingling with her intoxicating perfume. She was smelling like a fruit to be devoured and his mouth wanted to do nothing but taste her. His mind did what it craved as his tongue darted out, tasting the sweet promise of her lips.

A jolt ripped through her, a gasp escaping her lips as her body convulsed and she pressed impossibly tighter. Their bodies were already flush, their heat a tangible entity. The soft mounds of her breasts strained against his chest, sending a primal growl erupting from his throat. "Fuck!"

This was a freefall into desire, a descent towards the very core of his fantasies. The thought of stopping was a foreign concept, replaced by a primal urge he couldn't, wouldn't deny. Not fucking anymore.

In a forceful stride, he took her weight, propelling them backward with a gasp escaping her lips. The wall met her back with a solid thud, the impact momentarily stealing her breath. His hungry lips abandoned hers, trailing a searing path down her jaw, each wet caress making her moan louder, "Jadish, what... Ah, Jagdish!"

Frustration flickered in his eyes as his fingers snagged on the flimsy dupatta. Ignoring her startled yelp, he ripped the fabric from her shoulders in a swift, ruthless motion. The discarded garment fluttered to the floor, revealing the beautiful expanse of her caramel skin, a sight that made him cry in pleasure. "Wifey, you are so fucking beautiful!"

His fingers, calloused against her silken skin, skimmed the delicate valley between her collarbones. His gaze, a smoldering ember, consumed the inviting swell of her breasts, a silent plea flickering in its depths. "Nishita," he rasped, his voice a low growl vibrating against her ear. "Say the word. Now." His touch deepened, a slow, deliberate descent that sent a delicious fire licking through her veins. He pressed his forehead against hers, his breath hot and urgent. "Stop me now, or I'll make you forget how to breathe until..."

A soft moan escaped her lips as his finger grazed the sensitive peak just above her cleavage, a forbidden promise whispered against her skin. "Jagdish," she breathed, her voice a siren song laced with exploding desire. "You're my husband, you have all the right..."

He pulled back slightly, his eyes searching hers. "This isn't just about being husband and wife," he said, his voice rough with restrained passion. "There's a connection, a yearning that transcends duties. It has to be at the right time."

Her hand reached up, tracing the sharp line of his jaw, a silent question in her touch. "How would you know when it's right for me?" she whispered, her voice barely a tremor.

Holding her gaze, a spark of understanding flickered in them as he smiled. "Because your eyes speak a language your lips haven't learned yet, wifey," he said softly. "And they tell the truth."

"And what are they saying now?"

"Ah, Nishita..." he moaned, "I don't want to die so soon, my love, but damn it, you'll be the death of me." With that, he kissed her again, his fingers tugging at her kurta, trying to slide it off her shoulder.

A loud, insistent rapping on the door shattered the fragile bubble they'd built. Nishita gasped, scrambling back, her breath ragged. Jagdish mirrored her movement, a bewildered frown creasing his forehead and his cheeks competing with the deepest shade of red.

"Nishi beta!" Her father's voice boomed through the wood.

--

A/N

Arey, Uncleji! Poora maaza kirkira kar diya, dhattttt XD

I won't say much about the chapter itself because it's something I've been planning to write for a long time. So, here it is.

However, I have a lot to say about the song attached. "Guzarish" is an absolute favorite of mine; I can listen to it 200 times and never get bored (I'm actually listening to it on the loop and have probably heard it 50 times in the past two days).

Sanjay Ramaswamy (Tamil- Surya) is much better than Sanjay Singhania (Hindi- Aamir), but for this particular song, I feel like Aamir does it justice, and of course, ARR is also amazing. Also, Javed's voice is just so... (squeals in happiness).

I would have added this song when Jagdish proposed to Nishita (for marriage, of course) or when Nishita would have confessed her love for him (upcoming chapters, in the future)—it would have fit either moment. But for some reason, I thought this was the perfect moment for this song. Their first kiss is the moment when these lyrics truly resonate. Ah, I'm so happy right now, smiling like a fool.

Vote share COMMMENTT!