Chapter 5- Special Payments

WARNINGS: Sexual Content; Sexual Punishments; Marking/Ownership Kink

After dinner, Will walked them to the door.

"Will we see you again," Sam asked, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Well you know where I'm hiding. I'm assuming you knew for a while now," Will said.

"Our family is oddly good at stalking," Sam teased, making him chuckle, "I'll see you later."

"Take care of yourself, Sammy," Will smiled.

"You too."

Will closed the door and listened to their footsteps fading away. He went to the kitchen to do the dishes.

"Will, do you recall damaging my meat grater," Hannibal asked.

"Oh, yeah. It was an accident. I'm really sorry..."

Will tensed as he was set on the counter.

"And do you recall the payment of apology I require," Hannibal asked suggestively.

Will felt a shiver run up his spine.

"Yes, Doctor," Will breathed.

Hannibal began undoing his dress pants with one hand. Will kept eye contact with him as he did so.

He slipped his hand inside slowly. Will's breath hitched as he grabbed his cock.

"Hannibal..."

He leaned forward, kissing his lips. Will moaned into his mouth as he freed him from his pants and boxers. He massaged him gently, causing Will's hips to tilt forward.

His lips danced with Hannibal's, feeling his hunger with each moan. Will pulled away from his lips to catch his breath.

He reached for his pants, earning a disapproving slap on his cock. He grunted as precum dripped from his tip.

"This is punishment," Hannibal corrected.

Will moved his hand away from his pants. His bulging erection taunted him as he was stroked to an orgasm.

Will writhed on the countertop, waves of pleasure crashed through him as he groaned loudly.

"Hannibal... I... I can't... Please," Will pleaded, his strokes becoming painful from the overstimulation.

He slowed down and stopped before placing a hickey on his skin. God, he loved marking his body! He enjoyed showing that Will belonged to him.

Will soon relaxed and got off the counter. He tucked himself back in and finished doing the dishes.

"Will," Hannibal said, reaching for his hips.

"Yeah?"

"You only consider me a friend, but we have nights like these often," Hannibal said.

"I didn't want to give others a reason to criticize you," Will explained, turning to face him, "Why? Is something wrong?"

"This is an intimate act between us," Hannibal said.

"So is killing together," Will said softly, pulling him closer by his belt loops.

He could see Hannibal tensing at the gentle tug.

"Oh my, are you getting nervous, Hannibal," Will teased, smirking at him.

"I don't get nervous," Hannibal teased back.

"What do you prefer to call this," Will asked, kissing his neck and collarbone, "What do you want to call us?"

"I want to call you mine," Hannibal said, tilting his head to give him more skin.

"I'm already yours," Will whispered, meeting his eyes, "You belong to me, I belong to you. Search deeper, Dr. Lecter."

"How deep," Hannibal asked, pressing against him.

"It's your turn to decide tonight," Will said, unbuttoning his shirt, "How deep do you want to go?"

Hannibal swiftly picked him up and carried Will to the bedroom.

"I can walk," Will teased with a chuckle.

"You look better in my arms," Hannibal teased back while closing the door with his foot.