Chapter 63- A Dark Soul Painted Red

WARNINGS: Sexual Content; Morning Blowjobs; Blood Consumption/Cannibalism; Mind-Controlled Suicide; Graphic Violence

Four Months Later

A groan left Hannibal's lips. He opened his eyes and looked underneath the blanket. Will looked up at him, his lips tightly wrapped around his cock.

"Will... What time is it," Hannibal breathed, feeling his tongue swiping over his tip.

He removed his lips from him to respond. His hand kept pumping him however.

"Around 8 in the morning," Will said, kissing his shaft.

"I have to get up," Hannibal said, sitting up in bed.

Will climbed onto his lap, straddling his thighs. He leaned, kissing him.

Hannibal's hands pulled him closer, despite his better instinct. Will moved from his lips to his neck, sucking and licking a hickey into his skin.

"I'm going to be late," Hannibal whispered, feeling his husband's bulge push against his erection.

"I know. I'm getting up," Will murmured, reluctantly moving from his lap, "You can shower first."

"You don't want to," Hannibal asked.

"I might have a vision," Will reasoned.

He's had one in the shower before. Due to his vision, Will accidentally took all the hot water. Hannibal had to shower in cold water.

Will ate cereal for dinner for three days after this. Safe to say, he wasn't very happy about the cold shower.

Will tilted his head as Hannibal got up. He started checking out his ass and dick. He was hung like a beast.

"Don't forget to wear your wedding ring today, or this time I'll hot-glue it to your finger," Hannibal teased, although his tone suggested he was actually serious.

"I love it when you flirt with me," Will teased, winking at him.

Will got up and went to the balcony of their new home. He overlooked the city of Chicago, taking in the cars and people rushing around.

He took a deep breath and let his eyes close. He forced himself to see the city, checking for intruders.

Will stopped at the home of a Shapeshifter. Two hunters had broken in, searching for the shifter.

"I see you," Will whispered, opening his eyes.

His pupils flashed yellow, making them freeze in place until he arrived.