Chapter 40- Good Boys Get Rewarded

WARNINGS: Sexual Content; Smut; Sexual Rewards; Praise Kink

Will walked inside with Hannibal behind him. He hung up his coat before stretching his tense muscles.

"Would you like to..."

Will trailed his left hand up his arm. Hannibal tensed for a brief moment, comprehending the reasoning behind his touch.

"You were incredible out there," Will whispered, pressing him against the wall.

"Was yesterday's reaction an act," Hannibal asked.

"No, I was flustered at watching you hunt for the first time," Will chuckled.

"Watching me hunt turns you on," Hannibal asked, sliding his hand around his waist.

Will grabbed his hand and pinned it to the wall. He wanted to be in charge tonight.

"Down."

Hannibal smirked and slid down to the floor. Will hooked a finger under his chin.

"I'm so used to seeing you on top, I almost forgot how delicious you look like this," Will flirted.

Hannibal bit down on his bottom lip, silently waiting for further instructions. Will tapped his belt.

He lifted himself up to his knees to undo his jeans. He felt Will twitch as his arm bumped against his boner. He wanted him so fucking bad right now.

"Will..."

"It's okay. I just want to reward you for helping my brothers and I," Will said, running a hand through his hair, "May I reward you?"

"Yes."

"That's my good fucking boy," Will praised, making him muffle a groan, "Take it out."

He nearly yanked his pants down before Will caught his wrist. Hannibal halted and looked up at him in question.

"Slowly," Will breathed.

He obeyed, tugging against his pants slower than he desired. His pupils dilated as he saw the vein throbbing near his pelvis. He pressed a kiss to it before continuing.

"I know, darling," Will said, his tongue darting across his bottom lip, "You'll have it soon enough."

His cock dripped with precum once he was free. A small moan left Will's lips at being able to stretch.

Hannibal leaned forward, sucking the cum from his tip. Will grabbed a tuft of his hair. He groaned as Hannibal pushed his cock further into his throat.