Chapter 41- Metaphorical Antlers

WARNINGS: Sexual Content; Comfort Sex; Title Kink; Marking/Ownership Kink

Will and Hannibal laid in bed, tired and satisfied. Their lips still lazily kissed to match their hands exploring each other.

"What's wrong," Will whispered, breaking the kiss.

"What do you mean," Hannibal asked, his voice matching his softness.

"Your antlers are bigger than usual," Will said, lifting himself on his elbow to see him better.

Hannibal went quiet, a look of thought crossing his features.

"Is that a metaphor," Hannibal asked, making him chuckle.

"No... I mean, yes, but also no. It's my own mental metaphor of you, I suppose," Will explained, "What's bothering you?"

"I am not upset," Hannibal said.

"You've become quiet. You only get that way when you're either processing information or you're upset," Will explained.

"You've been observing me," Hannibal smirked.

"What can I say? It's a habit," Will teased.

"Is that why you asked me if I was uncomfortable," Hannibal asked, stalling to come up with a lie that didn't involve Castiel.

"I'm asking the questions here, but partially yes," Will said.

"Hunting is quite troublesome. I don't know how you do it and not bring it home, Will," Hannibal said.

"In a way, I do. I'm just good at hiding it," Will said, tracing circles on his chest.

Hannibal leaned in to kiss him. Will pushed him back, making him tilt his head away from him.

"You also do that when you're processing information and/or upset," Will said, "You tilt your head away from someone."

Hannibal felt a smile curve at his lips as his silence encouraged him to continue.

"It's like your brain is trying to determine whether to react harshly or to defuse the situation," Will continued.

His mood seemed to shift for the better. His antlers weren't as big anymore.

"I would be lying if I said I wasn't impressed by this observation of me," Hannibal said, moving closer to him.

"You seem to forget I also studied you, Doctor Lecter," Will said.

His cock jumped, catching Will's attention.

"You seem to like that," Will smirked, "Do you enjoy it when I call you Doctor now?"

Hannibal was on top of him in seconds. Will looked up at his lustful gaze. His eyes shifted to his collarbone before returning to his face.

"May I?"

Will pushed himself upwards. His lips connected to his, tugging gently at his bottom lip.

"Yes."

Hannibal wasted no time in lifting his leg to his hips and entering him. Will whined at the rough entry.

His lips latched onto his neck, sucking a hickey in his skin. Marking him as his own. Angels got similar traits of ownership from the Leviathans.

He heard Will's groans in his ear like a sweet song. His legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him deeper inside.

His hips bucked hard enough to shake the bed. Will arch his back with his mouth gaped open in bliss. Hannibal whispered a small 'fuck' as that only fed into his desire.

He nipped at his collarbone. His right hand squeezed the mattress tightly. He inhaled his scent deeply. Hannibal knew his craving for Will was now pushing further than he intended.

Hannibal felt his cum rubbing against him. He kept thrusting, extracting more from him. The look of pure ecstasy on his face was enough to push Hannibal over the edge.

He came inside of him, riding out their highs. He lips pressed against his neck, lingering there longer than usual. Hannibal pulled back, realizing his fingers tore through the mattress. He made a mental note to have it fixed.

"Okay, now you've officially ruined me," Will said in-between his short breaths.

He heard the older man chuckle before grabbing his waist and pulling him closer.

"Let me in. I can't help you if you don't," Will murmured, his sleepiness making his words slur.

It wasn't long before he fell asleep. Hannibal watched him sleep. His breathing had evened out.

"I would. But I fear you won't look at me the same. I've already lost so much in my long life," Hannibal whispered, speaking to him while he slept, "I can't lose you too."

He pressed a kiss to his cheek, making him shuffle before stilling again.

"I'm something much worse than the man you know," Hannibal muttered, allowing himself to go to sleep.