Chapter 19- Special Lore Points

WARNINGS: Minor Canon Character Death

After Will was introduced to the other 'Special Children', everyone started creating a game plan to escape.

Jake was clearly wary of him and Sam. Ava was frightened, but there appeared to be something else there that Will couldn't pinpoint.

Andy was personally one of Will's favorites of the children. Maybe it's because he reminds him of Dean when he's comfortable.

Then there was Lily, who held a personal resentment towards the others. Will sighed deeply, wondering why the hell was he here if he wasn't like them.

"I heard you were the one that bit the guy," Andy said, checking the houses with him.

Will glanced over before quickly dropping his eyes.

"I didn't know he was a demon at the time," Will said, continuing his search for something to fend off any demons and ghosts.

"Still that's kinda badass. I mean, to me anyway. Biting a demon and living to tell the story is... Some major lore points in your life," Andy chuckled.

"Lore points," Will asked, looking at him confused.

"Y'know, like a superhero kinda lore," Andy explained, "Winchesters are hunters, right?"

"How do you know all of this," Will asked.

"Sam explained it to me a little. I found it terrifyingly cool," Andy shrugged.

"Will," Will introduced, personally introducing himself.

"Andy. I also had a twin. Mine was evil, though. It's... It's a lot," Andy sighed.

Will huffed out a small chuckle.

"So you're able to send mental images to people," Will asked.

"And control them for a short period," Andy added, "With practice, I got better. What can you do?"

"See when someone's gonna die. Also I can sense certain people's presence... And see ghosts," Will said.

"Ghosts?"

"Yep. They have to be newly dead though," Will explained.

"Dude, that's freaking awesome," Andy smiled, "Do you have any ghost buddies?"

"Uh, not exactly a buddy. More like I can't shake him," Will said.

"Oh. So you're haunted by one," Andy asked.

"In a way, yeah," Will said.

"I bet that's pretty scary," Andy said.