Chapter 34- Best Kept Secret

WARNINGS: Supernatural Violence; Symptoms of Depression

Will was half-listening to the group conversation. As per usual, his mind drifted elsewhere until the topic brought him back.

"Did you hear that Dean Winchester died?"

Will's focus quickly returned to the conversation.

"Wasn't he on the most wanted list," Beverly asked, "His reputation was almost as bad as the Chesapeake Ripper."

"Yep. Guess the bastard finally got what he deserved," Brian said.

Will narrowed his eyes and went over to Brian. Before he could stop himself, he slammed him on the table.

"Insult my brother again and I'll rip out your tongue," Will threatened, staring at him coldly.

"Will!"

He lifted his eyes to Crawford, who had returned to the lab. He gave him a look of disapproval while motioning for Will to follow.

He let go of Brian to chase after Crawford. Once the door was closed, he turned to Will in concern.

"Is there something that I need to know about," Crawford asked.

"No, I'm fine," Will said, refusing to meet his eyes again.

"Fine? You just body slammed Zeller on the forensic table and you call it fine," Crawford asked.

"He insulted my brother," Will hissed.

"Brother," Crawford asked, not knowing that Will had any brothers.

"Does the name Dean Winchester ring a bell," Will asked.

"Him? That crazy..."

Will turned his glare to Crawford next.

"Guy is your brother," Crawford asked.

"Yes."

Crawford had a million questions about how they were related, but chose to let it go... At least for now.

"Go home, Will," Crawford ordered, "I'll call you if I find anything else."

Will choose not to fight the command this time. He was tired anyways.

Back home, Hannibal was outside with the dogs. He had finished conducting therapy sessions for the day.

"Hannibal Lecter, I presume."

"It's rude to sneak up on people. Is there something I can do for you," Hannibal asked, turning to the intruder.