Chapter 64- Risky Moves

WARNINGS: Intrusive Thoughts; Mentions of Sexting

Crowley helped himself to a glass of wine and finally sat down on the couch.

"You're missing a major piece of you," Crowley said.

"Not entirely. I still have enough of me to get by," Will reasoned.

Crowley tilted his head curiously. He already knew what was wrong with him.

"You know that your soul is mostly gone," Crowley asked.

"I do. I have never felt more free than now. Everything is clearer. This must be how demons feel, isn't it," Will asked.

Crowley smirked at the question, choosing to ignore it.

"Why do you insist on speaking with me? My demons have said you're becoming an issue. I could kill you for that," Crowley threatened.

"Do you flirt with everyone like this or am I an exception," Will teased.

Crowley chuckled lightly while watching him drink. Was he mimicking his attitude to appeal to him?

"Also I know that you won't. You're very clever, Mr. Crowley. Killing me would be too big of a risk for you," Will said, grabbing the wine bottle, "More wine?"

"No, I'm fine," Crowley said, declining the drink offer.

Will poured himself another glass and sat back down.

"What makes you so sure that I wouldn't," Crowley asked curiously.

"If I'm famous in hell, obviously you know Lucifer is fond of me. Not to mention, you have my brothers to worry about. And then you have the other supernatural creatures," Will explained, taking a long sip of his wine.

He set down the glass on the stand next to him.

"Speaking of which, I heard from a little birdy that you have been awfully busy," Will said, circling his finger over the rim.

"I'm the king of hell. I'm always busy," Crowley said.

"Now, now, Crowley, you know what I mean," Will smiled, "Making deals with angels, reviving my grandfather... Hunting down my friends for your idiotic experiments."

Crowley narrowed his eyes at him.

"How do you know that," Crowley asked.

"Some information I refuse to disclose with you," Will said, "So here's the deal, you're gonna let go of my friends..."

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to refuse this generous offer," Crowley said.