Chapter 32- Pleasant Meals

WARNINGS: Sexual Content; Murder Kink; Slight Bondage; Deepthroating; Implied Cannibalism

Will walked back inside as the smell of food hit his nose. He removed his jacket and hung it up.

"Hannibal?"

He saw him setting the table.

"How is Sam," Hannibal asked, watching him take a seat.

"Struggling," Will said, lifting the wine glass towards him, "He'll be okay though. What are we having?"

Hannibal explained the dish with a look of pride that made Will smile. Once they started eating, Will wondered who the person was.

"I don't remember either of us getting groceries," Will said, eating a forkful of his dish.

"I had cattle on standby," Hannibal said.

"What's the cow's name," Will asked.

"I believe this one was named Gordon," Hannibal said.

Will stared at him in disbelief.

"Gordon? Was this cow a hunter," Will asked.

"Last I knew, he was an obsessive one," Hannibal said, smirking at him.

Will took one final bite of the dish and downed his wine before walking over to him.

Hannibal watched him curiously as he knelt down. He instinctively spread open his legs as Will began undoing his pants.

"Will..."

Hannibal let out a pleasured sigh as Will's tongue lapped at his tip. He continued finishing his food while Will sucked him down.

Hannibal had to pause when his cock was pushed further down into Will's throat. He gagged around him, making Hannibal give a low hum to muffle a groan.

"Savor it, Will," Hannibal corrected, meeting his eyes.

Will pulled back to his tip and slowly pushed back in. He could feel his veins throb against his tongue.

"That's better," Hannibal praised, making him groan around his shaft.

Will felt his precum drip onto his palate. His own trapped cock, twitched inside his jeans. Hannibal finished his meal and pushed his plate back.

He pulled Will away from his lips and hooked a finger under his chin. Then he guided Will to stand.

"Tell me. Did he suffer," Will asked, watching Hannibal undo his jeans.

"Ants rarely suffer under a boot. This one was fed honey until he begged for the boot," Hannibal said, dipping his hand into his jeans.

"Yes..."

"You enjoyed that he suffered," Hannibal asked, feeling how hard he was.

"The bastard deserved it," Will breathed, twitching to further show his approval.

His jeans and briefs were pulled to his ankles before he was guided to face the table. Will groaned shamelessly as Hannibal began eating out his ass.

Hannibal twitched and leaked more precum at Will enjoying himself.

"Fuck... That's it," Will praised, his eyes fluttering close.

He nearly buckled when Hannibal's hand reached around to stroke his loose cock.

"Hannibal... Don't stop..."

He pulled back, making Will groan in sexual frustration. Hannibal turned him around once more and placed him down in his lap. His tip slid inside of him, stretching him open.

Will subtly winced as he was uncomfortably stretched. Hannibal pulled him closer, kissing him until he was ready. He pushed his tongue in-between his lips.

Will moaned inside his mouth as Hannibal thrusted into ass. His back arched in pleasure, instinctively trying to get away from the overwhelming feeling.

Will grabbed the edge of the chair, attempting to ground himself to reality. Hannibal took notice and broke the kiss. He removed his tie and used it to trap his hands behind his back.

"Shit... Harder," Will groaned over the sound of skin slapping skin echoing through the room.

Hannibal grabbed a tuft of his hair along with the tie restraining him. He thrusted roughly into his ass, causing stars to erupt behind his eyelids.

Will's eyes rolled back as his legs squeezed tightly around Hannibal's waist. Ecstasy coiled inside of him, waiting for the perfect crash of bliss.

He knew Hannibal's shirt was probably ruined with the amount of precum he was spilling.

"Cum for me..."

Will tensed tightly around his cock. He buckled while ejaculating three loads from his cock. He felt Hannibal empty his cum inside of him. Will panted, resting his forehead onto his shoulder.

He lifted his head to see his fiancé's eyes. Will leaned in, smothering his bruised lips with another heated kiss. Then he got off of his lap before Hannibal threw him over his shoulder.

"Hannibal," Will started.

"We're not done yet," Hannibal smirked, carrying him upstairs.