Chapter 66- Winchester's Downfall

WARNINGS: Graphic Violence

Will watched Sam and Dean talk to each other. They were loud enough for him to hear their conversation.

"Maybe we can call Cas. He may know how to fix this," Dean suggested.

Will rolled his eyes while speaking into the gag. Sam went over and removed it so he could be heard.

"One, you two suck at whispering. Two, do you really think you can trust your pet angel," Will asked, "Even with him working with Crowley?"

They both got quiet and exchanged glances. Will noticed the looks, making a mischievous smile tug at his lips.

"You didn't know? Oh, wow. Awkward," Will teased.

"You're lying," Dean said, getting defensive.

"I'm the one tied up here, genius. What reason do I have to lie," Will scoffed, "If I truly wanted to lie, I'd tell you how much I'm going to hate killing you both."

"Will, I know you don't mean that. We're gonna help you," Sam said softly.

Will turned his gaze to Sam. He slightly leaned forward in his chair.

"I'm gonna rip out your organs and fry them in a skillet," Will threatened, "All I wanted was to be left alone. I just wanted peace for myself and my family... Mostly myself. But you three had to go poking your noses where it didn't belong!"

"You can't just walk around here without your soul," Dean reasoned.

"Says who? Dean, without my soul I'm smarter, stronger, and faster. I gained control of this city in less than a year. I have connections that reach all the way to heaven," Will snapped, "And you want to fix that because big brother is being a bully to your friends?"

Dean clenched his jaw. Will chuckled lightly at his silent disapproval.

"You know I enjoyed killing them all. Their screams and desperation... It was amazing. It was a whole new level of being high," Will bragged.

"Put the gag back on," Dean said, not wanting to hear anymore.

"Wait! There's one more thing I should tell you," Will said.

Sam hesitated to put the gag on. Hannibal stepped forward from behind Will.

"More like I need to tell Hannibal actually. Can you feel it, darling," Will asked.

Hannibal stepped around into his line of view.

"Feel what," Hannibal asked curiously.

"It's hard to pay attention to the small buzzing in your head when you're getting your dick sucked, isn't it," Will asked.