Chapter 31- Finding Motivation

WARNINGS: Suicidal Ideations; Depression

Will talked on the phone with Hannibal while sitting in his parked car. It was dark in the empty lot with only one street light and the moon illuminating his path.

"How long will this job last," Hannibal asked, thumbing through his rack of recipes back home.

"Not long. I'm only here to talk some sense into Sam," Will said, "How's the meal coming along?"

"Still deciding on a recipe for tonight," Hannibal said, "Are you sure you don't need me to join you?"

"I got it handled. It's your one day off," Will reasoned, "I'm not gonna drag you to deal with my brother."

"What happened to letting me decide on what I can and cannot handle," Hannibal asked, a hint of playfulness in his tone.

"I don't want to tire you out so soon. We still have plans for tonight, remember," Will smirked.

"Plans? Dinner plans or other plans," Hannibal asked.

"I have energy," Will said suggestively.

"Your energy matches that of a wild rabbit," Hannibal said, "Should I be concerned?"

"I can slow down if it's too much," Will said, listening to the sound of Baby pulling up.

"I never said it was."

"He's here. I'll call you back," Will said, noticing Sam get out.

Will hung up and watched Sam set up a trap for a demon. He instantly took note of how Sam slightly swayed on his feet. Was he drunk? 

Once he buried a box that more than likely held his picture inside, Will got out of the car. He was grumbling under his breath while walking up to Sam and the (now trapped) demon.

"Uh-oh. Big brother's here," the demon sneered, noticing Will before Sam did.

Sam glanced over at him.

"Hi, Sammy," Will greeted, stuffing his gloved hands into his pockets.

"Will," Sam greeted back, trying to act sober.

Will turned to the demon.

"You want a turn in this foreplay, handsome," the demon asked, winking at him.

Will's eyes flickered yellow. The demon began choking as she was forcefully exorcized. Sam was now intrigued by him.

"How did you do that," Sam asked, pointing at the dead corpse that once held the demon.