Chapter 13- The New Normal

WARNINGS: Slight Violence

FIVE MONTHS LATER

Will stumbled into the abandoned cabin while holding Sam.

"Sit down. I need to treat that wound," Will said, setting him on the chair.

Sam grimaced in pain as his gunshot wound throbbed. Will searched for towels and a tweezer. 

He came back and pressed the cloth against his wound. Sam gritted and instinctively tried to move away.

"Hold still," Will scolded, "Don't hit me."

Will dug the bullet out of his stomach, making him wince in pain. Once he got it out, Will pressed the bloody towel back against his wound.

The doorknob turned, making him stand with a gun raised. Dean put his hands up in surrender.

"Whoa, it's me! Relax," Dean reassured, walking inside, "What happened?"

"While meeting up with Sam, your old friend Gordon decided to pay us a visit," Will explained, gathering his stuff.

"You gotta be kidding me," Dean scoffed, shaking his head, "Him? Again?"

"He's persistent. Clearly, he has some sort of vendetta against Sam," Will said, zipping up his duffel bag, "What did you even do to piss him off?"

"Long story. Where's Adam," Sam asked.

"Left him in the room," Dean said, kneeling to check Sam's wounds.

"Well the guy's insane," Will hissed, still not over the random attack.

"We gotta move. He'll be back," Sam gritted while standing to his feet.

"Why not kill him," Will asked.

"What would that prove," Sam scoffed, "It'll just make me the monster he thinks I am."

"I'm that case, I'll kill him myself," Will said.

"Not the time, Will," Dean said, holding Sam up, "We gotta go."

They paused as Gordon blocked their exit. He had a gun pointed directly at Sam. Will had one pointed back at him.

"Drop it or I'll drop you," Will threatened.

"He's a monster," Gordon reasoned, glaring at Sam.

"Put it down," Will ordered, standing in front of Sam to block his shot.

Gordon was about to respond before his head was slammed into the wall, repeatedly. He dropped to the ground while bleeding, revealing Hannibal on the other side.