Chapter 56- Faking Your Death 101

Gabriel stared at the holy fire ring after Sam and Dean left. He sighed deeply while pondering over their words.

For a couple dumbasses, those two make some valid points. He couldn't help the feeling of jealousy creeping. If only he had brothers like them.

Gabriel was ready to step out of the ring when he heard two angels show up. He tensed as he instantly knew who they were from their aura.

"Going somewhere, Gabriel?"

He lifted his eyes to look at Michael and Raphael. Then he quickly put on a smile.

"Michael, Raphael, what are you guys doing here," Gabriel asked.

"We noticed you were speaking with the Winchesters," Raphael said, circling him.

Gabriel stiffened, preparing for a painful backlash.

"I can explain. I was minding my business before those two showed... How did you even find me," Gabriel asked.

"I raised you for eons, Gabriel. I never lost you," Michael said, stepping closer.

Gabriel stepped back cautiously, causing his leg to burn on a leftover flame. He hissed in pain, his wings twitching behind his back. Raphael glanced at his leg in subtle concern.

"You are afraid of me," Michael asked.

Gabriel dropped his gaze shamefully.

"Although Lucifer held father's loud wrath, you've always held his silent one," Gabriel responded softly, "I believe I have a reason to be somewhat fearful."

Michael smirked at the comment. A twinge of guilt burned in him.

"Okay, I deserved that," Michael said, "But we're not here to hurt you."

"What do you want from me," Gabriel asked.

"We have a plan, but we can't do it without you," Raphael said.

"A plan? Plan for what," Gabriel asked, turning his gaze to Raphael.

Michael looked up at the ceiling before looking at his youngest brother. He gave a short nod, understanding his silent command.

Raphael spread his wings before launching into the air. Gabriel examined his dark purple wings. From his line of view, he could see the hints of metal scattered in his feathers.

The metal helped him control electricity around him. Raphael mentioned it was somewhat painful, depending on the voltage. But most times, it felt like a small buzzing sensation.

Raphael placed sigils around the building to keep their conversation private. Michael turned back to Gabriel once Raphael landed.