Chapter 17- Sweet Distractions

WARNINGS: Sexual Content; Cum as Lube; Domestic Kink; Subtle Masochism; Unprotected Sex

Will woke up the next morning to an empty bed. He sat up as he heard the skittering of paws downstairs.

Will made his way down to see Hannibal having the dogs wait in a single line to be fed. A smile grew on his face as he praised them when they ran to their individual food bowls.

"You're getting good with them," Will said, making him look up.

"I had practice since you've been away," Hannibal said, "Are you feeling a bit better?"

Will stepped forward, causing a few dogs to wag their tails to acknowledge him. He caressed his cheek while staring into his eyes.

"What happened to eyes being distracting," Hannibal teased.

"Perhaps I've grown to like your eyes," Will said softly.

Hannibal leaned in, brushing his lips against him. Will tilted his head, deepening the kiss. He pushed Hannibal against the wall, tearing at his clothes.

"Right here," Hannibal asked.

"I'm getting impatient," Will said, stroking his cock.

Hannibal grunted as his cock hardened under his palm. He switched their positions, shoving Will against the wall.

He yanked down his boxers, licking at him slowly. Will's eyes rolled back in pleasure as he gave him a shallow twitch of approval.

He sucked on his tip and circled it with his tongue. Will's hips jerked forward, needing more from him. Hannibal traced a vein on his shaft, tickling him.

"Hannibal..."

He felt his fingers reach up to his ass. Will's breath hitched as he began opening him up. Hannibal used his cum as lube for his prepping.

"Mmh. That's good. Keep going," Will praised, squirming at the gentle, sweet touches.

Hannibal pushed in further, scissoring his ass open. Occasionally, he'd stop and pumped his cock to lube his hands.

Will was so lost in everything, he didn't know what to focus on. His lips sealed tightly around his cock, or the fingers skillfully fucking him.

"Hannibal... Please," Will whined, ecstasy coiling in him.

He began squirming more as he got close. Hannibal had to hold him still, so he couldn't move from his lips.

"I'm gonna... Cum... Shit," Will said, tensing before ejaculating inside his mouth.

His eyes fluttered close in bliss as Hannibal released him with a small pop. He licked up the excess trails of cum before lifting him in his arms.

"Get rough with me," Will said, staring at him lustfully.

Hannibal lined his tip up to him before pulling him down. Will groaned softly as he buried his cock inside of him.

"Hold... Hold on," Will winced, needing to adjust to him.

Hannibal waited until he gave the okay. Then he thrusted at the pace he asked for. Will clung to him tightly as he sharply pounded himself in and out of him.

Hannibal nuzzled his nose into the crook of his neck before kissing him there. The sound of skin-hitting-skin echoed through their shared home. It was broken up with strings of groans and curses from both men.

Will wrapped his legs around his waist, making Hannibal's fingers dig into his thighs. His thrusts became shorter as he attempted to reach deeper inside of him.

"So close," Will breathed, feeling his cock barely miss his g-spot.

As if he knew, Hannibal hit it perfectly. Will's eyes swam with bliss as he groaned his name shamelessly.

He kept hitting it repeatedly, making stars cover his vision. Will began singing his name like a recited prayer. He scratched his skin, leaving trails of red on him.

"Fuck... Fuck... YES," Will shouted, reaching the peak of pure bliss.

He shot three loads of cum before he crashed into satisfaction. Will breathed heavily while Hannibal emptied his cum inside of him.

He rested his head against his shoulder, so he could catch his breath. Then he carefully placed Will on the ground and pulled out.

"Now I feel better," Will smiled.

Hannibal washed his hands before retrieving water for them. Will drank his water and hummed.

"Hannibal."

"Yes," Hannibal said, watching him walk towards him.

"What if I stayed," Will asked, trapping him against the counter with his hands, "What if I kept Will Graham alive this time?"

"Why are you asking for my permission," Hannibal asked, resting his hands on his hips.

"I need to know that you still want us," Will whispered, leaning in.

"I'm not wearing my engagement ring for looks," Hannibal said, "I want you, Will. I still do."

Will smashed his lips into Hannibal's again, bruising them deeper.

"Welcome home," Hannibal muttered, picking him up and carrying him upstairs.

A couple days later, Will walked onto the crime scene with Crawford next to him. He breathed in the subtle joy of being back in his chosen life.

"You've been gone for some time, Will," Crawford said, "Something I need to know?"

Will sighed deeply and shook his head.

"Not at all."