Chapter 62- The Murder Family

WARNINGS: Sexual Content; Cum As Lube; Praise Kink; Voyeurism; Murder Kink; Rough Sex; Mentions/Implied Cannibalism; Past Child Abuse/Neglect

Will knocked lightly on Peter's bedroom door before stepping inside. The two siblings looked up from their textbooks tensely.

"It's okay. You're not in trouble," Will reassured, putting his hands up in surrender, "I shouldn't have put the pressure of saving them on you."

Marie gave a look of suspicion. She set the textbook on the white comforter.

"You're not angry," Marie asked.

"No. No, I'm not," Will said, "I know it's not your fault. You did everything you could."

"Thank you."

"Why are you thanking me," Will asked, curiously.

"Because you're the first person to not give up on us," Peter said, "Even after we failed."

"Your mother?"

"Our mother had certain kinds of punishments for failure," Peter whispered, dropping his eyes.

"And you thought I was going to punish you," Will asked.

They both nodded slowly. Will began to wonder how awful their childhood had to be.

"I would never hurt you," Will said, "I will do everything in my power to protect you. Do you understand?"

They both nodded again.

"I'm sorry if I scared you," Will apologized, "I didn't mean to."

"Would you like to sit with us," Peter asked.

"What are you studying," Will asked, sitting down on the bed.

Peter explained the math homework they received. Will looked over the information. Pre-Calculus for teenagers? They must be in advanced placement.

"Looks stressful," Will said, "Make sure you two take breaks. Don't want to get burnt out on schoolwork, do you? Then again, I'm not even sure if dragons get burnt out."

Will began helping them with their homework (which was actually them teaching him the lesson). Later on, Abigail came upstairs to let them know dinner was finished.

Will was sitting up on the bed, reading the textbooks. Marie was asleep on the edge. Peter was on the desk chair, sleeping with his head resting on the desk.

Their adrenaline had worn off, leaving them exhausted from their adventures. She smirked at the amusing sight before Will noticed her presence. He looked over at her and waved. Abigail waved back while stepping inside.