Chapter 33- Reason To Live

WARNINGS: Alcoholism; Symptoms of Depression; Sexual Content; Comfort Sex

Two days later, Will drank his coffee while walking up to Bobby's house. He came here to ask if he's heard from Adam. However, he wasn't expecting the mess.

Will sighed deeply and closed the front door before he heard the clicking of a gun.

"Relax, Bobby. It's me," Will said, not bothering to put his hands up.

"Will? What the hell are you doing sneaking in here," Bobby asked, lowering his weapon.

"I was gonna ask if you heard from Adam, but I see you're facing your own dilemma," Will said, looking around at the empty liquor bottles.

"You boys aren't the only ones going through struggles after Dean... You know," Bobby said.

"Bobby, with the amount of liquor bottles on the couch alone, I'm surprised you aren't dead," Will sassed.

"Oh, please. I'm handling it," Bobby said, rolling his eyes.

"Handling it," Will asked, lifting up an old slice of pizza.

"Nobody asked for your opinion, ya idjit," Bobby spat, getting defensive.

Will shook his head and went to his kitchen. He grabbed a trash bag and returned to the living room.

"Go clean up."

"Don't tell me what to do..."

"I don't like using my abilities on any of you, but I fucking will," Will interrupted, glaring at him coldly.

Bobby continued complaining as he did as told. Will cleaned up his mess as well... Some of it anyway.

"That should be it," Will muttered, checking his watch.

Crap, he's been cleaning for an hour. He headed back inside after tossing the last of the trash.

"Okay, Bobby, I'm..."

"Will, how are you holding up," Bobby interrupted.

"I'm fine," Will shrugged.

"You sure," Bobby asked, giving him a knowing look.

"Yes, Bobby. You should be worried about yourself. Your alcohol intake will kill you, if you don't cut back," Will said, snatching the flask from his hand.

He handed him two water bottles, earning him a glare this time.

"Hydrate," Will ordered, heading out of the door.

He called Adam's cell phone, which went directly to voicemail. He got back in his car and drove to Dean's grave.