Chapter 38- Not Bad For A Therapist

WARNINGS: Supernatural Violence; Subtle Symptoms of Survivor's Guilt

"The apocalypse," Adam asked.

"Yep."

"As in the apocalypse-apocalypse," Dean asked, "Four horsemen, pestilence, $5-A-Gallon Gas apocalypse?"

"That's the one," Bobby said, "The Rise of the Witness is a sorta mile marker."

"Okay, what do we do now," Sam asked.

"Road trip," Dean scoffed, "I'm spending my last days in a fucking bunker."

"How about we start smaller," Hannibal suggested.

"Hannibal is right. Before we go anywhere, we gotta get past those ghosts," Bobby agreed.

"How exactly do we survive them," Will asked, tucking his hands into his pockets.

"There's a spell to send the witnesses back to rest," Bobby said, "Should work..."

"Should? So there's a chance we'll all die if it doesn't," Adam asked.

"Basically."

"Of course," Adam muttered bitterly.

"The good thing is, we have all the ingredients already here," Bobby said.

"Do they happen to be in this room," Dean asked.

"You thought our luck was gonna start now," Bobby scoffed, "Besides the spell gotta be cast over an open fire."

"Like the fireplace you have upstairs," Will asked.

"Bingo," Bobby said.

"Well before we do anything, how likely is our chance of survival," Sam asked, looking at Will for the answer.

He went quiet and played through different scenarios. They have narrow chances with their limited amount of bullets, but good enough.

"If we do this correctly, we should all survive," Will said.

"Let's get to work," Dean said, "Hannibal, you can stay..."

"I'm not going to sit here, doing nothing," Hannibal interrupted, "Give me instructions and I'll handle myself."

"Will," Dean said, turning to him.

"Don't look at me, you heard the man," Will said, putting his hands up.

"Just... Be careful," Dean said.

"Word of advice, don't run out of ammo or they'll shred you to pieces," Bobby said, watching everyone prepare for a fight.