Chapter 52- Chosen To Die

WARNINGS: Major Character Death; Supernatural Violence; Graphic Violence

Once they found Lilith, Will, Sam, and Ruby rushed in to finish the job.

It wasn't long before the sound of someone running towards them caught Will's attention. He looked up as he heard Dean's footsteps.

Ruby slammed the door shut, blocking Dean from getting inside.

"What are you doing," Will asked, grabbing her arm.

"He has to finish the job," Ruby said, yanking free of his grip.

"Sammy! Will," Dean shouted, banging on the door.

"Dean?"

"What are you waiting for," Ruby yelled, trying to get Sam to finish.

Will's eyes flickered yellow while turning back to Ruby.

"Stop speaking," Will commanded.

She touched her throat as nothing came out. Will waved his hand, opening the door once more. Ruby pulled out the demon blade and stabbed him in the ribs before shoving him on the ground.

The distraction allowed for her to speak again. She held the knife at his throat, dipping the tip of the blade against his skin. Will pushed against her wrists, briefly forgetting about his abilities.

"I tried so hard not to kill you. I'm sure Lucifer would forgive me either way," Ruby whispered, watching a bead of blood appear underneath the blade, "After you're dead, I'll go pay a visit to Hannibal."

She nearly stabbed him in the throat when the yellow tint in his eyes returned. Ruby gritted as her physical control was removed. She got off of him and began moving the blade to her own throat.

Will stood up, watching her strain against his control. She backed herself to a wall, trying desperately to escape her own hands. The demon blade dipped into her skin painfully.

"You can't do this," Ruby grimaced.

She breathed deeply as the knife was removed from her neck. The blade jammed into her stomach, making her cry out in pain.

"Yes, I can."

Ruby felt her hands drag the blade up to her heart, gutting her before she could die. She fell to the ground with her intestines spilling out. Sam and Dean walked up to him.

"You could've exorcised her," Sam said.

"Exorcism would've been too kind," Will said, "I wanted her to suffer."

Their attention was so focused on Ruby that they forgot Lilith was still present. She stalked up to Sam, ready to attack him. Will caught sight of her in his peripheral vision.