Chapter 29- Meet You At The Graveyard...

WARNINGS: Gun Violence

As usual things were going smoothly... Almost too smoothly. That was until Ruby showed up, demanding her knife.

"Sam, give me the knife before you hurt yourself," Ruby said, only speaking respectfully to Sam as per usual.

"You'll get it when this is over," Sam said, stubbornly refusing her command.

"Look up, morons," Adam hissed into his walkie-talkie.

Dean, Sam, and Ruby all lifted their eyes to the neighborhood. Demons were staring back, waiting for them to make a move.

"So much for the element of surprise," Dean grumbled.

"Adam," Sam said into his walkie-talkie.

Three of the demons were shot in the skull.

"Regular bullets won't work, genius," Will snapped.

"Demons can't ride a vessel with no head," Adam said, taking out four more before the holy water sprinklers turned on.

"Perfect timing, Bobby," Will said, getting off of the roof, "You okay up there?"

"Yes. Go," Adam said, watching their surroundings.

Will met Sam, Dean and Ruby inside the house.

"Why is she here," Will asked, pointing at Ruby.

"To help. You're welcome," Ruby snarked.

"I will shoot you in the face," Will threatened, raising his gun.

"Will," Sam corrected, making him roll his eyes.

"Think Lilith's here," Sam asked.

"I'd say we're at the right location," Dean said, staring at the decaying corpse on the ground.

"I really hope this family didn't have any pets," Will said, earning him judgmental stares, "What?"

Dean found a survivor and asked for Lilith's location. Will lived through different scenarios of fighting Lilith. He kept coming to roadblocks in his sight.

"Will?"

He gasped for air as his head swam. Those scenarios took more out of him than usual.

"You alright? Maybe you should sit this one out," Dean suggested.

"I'm fine," Will said, resting his hand on the wall to steady himself, "I can't see the ending."