Chapter 20- Keeping His Promise

WARNINGS: Major Character Death; Slight Violence

Will walked silently by his side, knowing he didn't exactly have a choice in this matter. Yellow-eyes surprisingly wasn't doing much talking either.

"I wasn't aware you were capable of staying silent for this long," Will sassed.

"Do you know why I kept you alive when I could've killed you," yellow-eyes said, deciding to break his silence.

"You saw me as an opportunity," Will asked, recalling Sam mentioning it.

"You intrigued me. I was curious to see what you'd turn into," yellow-eyes said, "I should say, I wasn't the only one intrigued."

"So I was a test bunny," Will asked.

"You do have a gift for attracting the 'evil' ones. Why do you think that is," yellow-eyes asked.

"I have a disorder and talent for empathizing..."

"Empathizing? You really don't know, do you," yellow-eyes asked.

"Know what," Will asked.

"Although you weren't meant to be one of my 'special children', you were personally picked out by a special someone," yellow-eyes said.

"What do you mean I was picked out," Will asked, curious about the new information.

"Every great king needs a bride."

Will was shaken awake before he could ask anymore questions.

"Will, Ava is missing," Sam said.

He got up to help him search for her. It wasn't long before a shriek was heard. Sam and Will sprinted over to see what happened.

Will froze as he saw Andy on the floor with his intestines out. Will knelt down with his head lowered. He reached for his necklace. After grabbing it, he heard Andy's voice calling his name.

"Please tell me, you can see me."

He turned to face his ghost.

"Ava... She did this," Andy said.

Will turned back to Ava, who was arguing with Sam. He stalked his way around her.

"Ava, what happened to you," Sam asked.

Once she started explaining her newfound gifts, Will waited. His curiosity got the better of him. Will silently blamed Hannibal for this. That was until a cloud of black smoke started creeping in.

"Sorry guys but..."

Will swiftly grabbed her by the mouth and broke her neck. Jake was shocked at the action, although he was planning to do the same.