Chapter 61- A Home For All Of Us

WARNINGS: Gaslighting/Emotional Manipulation; Indications of Past Child Abuse

Marie, Peter, and Abigail all fell quiet once Dean walked in.

"Am I interrupting something," Dean asked.

"Nope," Marie said, sitting on the countertop while eating ice cream.

"Got any beer," Dean asked.

Abigail turned to the fridge, rummaging through it. She pulled out a cold beer and handed it over.

"Thanks."

He popped it open, taking a long drink. Peter watched him, making Dean somewhat uncomfortable. He could feel his eyes on him.

"Is there a problem," Dean asked, meeting his eyes.

"You are the Dean Winchester," Peter chuckled, "I've heard stories but seeing you here is... Insane. Especially without you wanting to kill me."

Dean gave him a half unsure nod.

"Behind my Dad, you are my idol. I... I've dreamed of meeting you one day," Peter smiled.

"Peter, don't make it weird," Marie said, noticing Dean's discomfort, "You're creeping the poor guy out."

"Sorry. I don't mean to. I just... You're awesome," Peter grinned, looking away.

Dean scratched the back of his head. How does he respond to that? He's not used to having fans, let alone teenage ones.

"Yeah, uh, thanks. Listen, sorry about the whole gun thing. I didn't know you were his kids," Dean said.

"Hey, no hard feelings. Not the first time, we've been held at gunpoint. Doubt it'll be the last," Marie said.

"Marie, right," Dean asked, pointing at her.

"Yep."

"Peter, obviously," Dean said, pointing at the young man.

"That's right."

"And... Abby," Dean asked, looking at Abigail.

"Close enough. It's actually Abigail," Abigail corrected, "Abby is my nickname though."

"You're much prettier up close," Marie smirked, motioning to his face with her spoon, "What skincare routine do you use?"

Dean opened and closed his mouth like a fish out of water. Skincare routine?

"I, uh, don't have a skincare routine," Dean said.