Chapter 60- Family Reunion

The next day, Will stood in the garden. He thought about the loads of information Abigail presented. Apparently, now he has three kids. Then again, he heard Peter, Marie, and Abigail call him dad multiple times now.

Part of him wondered how Hannibal would react seeing them again. Another part wondered if the man moved on from Will after he died.

A nearby butterfly flew from a rose bush to land on his shoulder. He smiled softly at the insect, using his shoulder as a resting pad. Simon walked out to the garden to check on Will.

He noticed the hunter was staring at the butterfly while remaining perfectly still. Simon felt his heart skip as the sun hit his face just right. Beautiful. The man was fucking beautiful.

If Will didn't belong to a Leviathan, Simon (and probably plenty of others) would've already made a move. Rumor has it, Tyler slept with him one time.

"Will," Simon called, making him look up, "You doing okay?"

"Yeah, I was just thinking about last night," Will said, watching the butterfly fly away from his shoulder, "Where are the kids?"

"Marie and Peter are studying," Simon said, "You have visitors, by the way."

"Visitors," Will asked, walking inside.

Sam, Dean, Adam, Castiel, and Hannibal all stood in the living room. The three brothers looked uncomfortable.

Hannibal had changed out of his bloody clothes and into a pressed suit. He fidgeted with his hands, showing his own nervous action. He wondered if Will remembers him. Would he even remember their engagement?

All five of them stood up, once he walked in. He turned to his brothers first, knowing they probably wanted to make sure he's human. Will extended his arm.

"You can test me," Will offered.

Dean glanced at Sam and stepped forward. He first pulled out holy water and poured it on his skin. Then he tried salt before finally cutting his arm with a silver knife.

"It's me," Will whispered, "All of me."

Dean pulled him into a bear hug, squeezing him gently.

"Don't ever do anything stupid like that again, you hear me," Dean scolded, letting him go.

"I gotta scare you sometimes," Will teased.

Sam pulled him into a hug next. He closed his eyes to stop his oncoming tears.

"You okay, Sam," Will asked, holding onto his arm after he pulled away.

"Better. Much better," Sam smiled.

Will then turned to Adam. He pulled his older brother into a tight hug. Then he patted him on the back before letting go.