Chapter 8- Yellow Eyes

WARNINGS: Suicidal Tendencies; Gun Violence; Supernatural Violence; Distracted Driving

"Dean," John said, glancing at Will for assistance.

Will remained silent while stalking behind him.

"He wouldn't be proud of me," Dean said, "He'd tear me a new one if he found out I used a bullet."

"What are you talking about," John asked, "We don't have time for this!"

Dean raised the gun at John, taking the safety off with a cold glare. Will watched for Dean's green light to attack.

"You're not my dad," Dean gritted.

"Dean, boys, it's me," John reasoned, "What is wrong with you?!"

Sam and Adam came back to see the situation unfolding.

"Sam, Adam, your brothers have lost their shit," John reasoned.

"This isn't dad. He's possessed," Dean said.

"Sam, you want to kill this demon, you have to trust me," John said, looking him, "Adam?"

They slowly stood beside Dean, showing their trust in their brother. John scoffed as his face twisted into hurt.

"If you're all so sure, go ahead. Kill me," John said, dropping his head.

Will raised his gun and shot him.

"Whoa! What the hell," Dean snapped.

"He said to kill him," Will shrugged.

John stood up while chuckling.

"I knew I made a good choice keeping you alive," yellow-eyes said, forcing the four against the wall.

Will grimaced as he pushed against the telekinetic restraints. He turned to his brothers, trying to make sure they were okay.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you," Sam gritted.

"That would be a neat trick," he taunted, setting the colt down on the table, "In fact, here. Make the gun float to you, psychic boy."

Sam glanced at the colt, then at Will. Will shifted his gaze to Dean, who pleaded with his eyes to not do it.

It's not like he could if he wanted to. His powers didn't include telekinesis.

"What about you, Mr. Trigger-Happy," yellow-eyes asked, turning to Will.

He clenched his jaw and he tried to lunge at him, unsuccessfully.