Chapter 58- Take Her To The Stars

WARNINGS: Minor Character Death; Indications of Self-Sacrifice

 Will instinctively tried to remove the tube from his throat, making Simon grab his hands. Marie and Peter came upstairs after hearing Will was finally awake.

"Will, hold on. We got it," Simon said, refraining him from removing the tube.

The doctor came in to safely remove it for him. Then he checked his vitals.

"Sim... Simon... Jo...," Will wheezed, still not used to speaking after being unconscious.

"What? What's wrong," Simon asked.

"Jo... Ellen... Pl... Please," Will wheezed.

"Jo and Ellen," Simon asked.

"Dad," Peter said.

Will breath rasped painfully as he kept trying to talk.

"Okay, stop talking. You're going to hurt yourself," Marie said, "I can try to see what you saw but... I'm not strong enough. I could hurt you."

"Whatever he's saying it must be important," Peter reasoned.

Marie still had a look of worry. She glanced at Will, who gave her a short nod. She placed her hands on either side of his head.

Her brown irises slowly became engulfed with a deep red. As she pushed to see what had him upset, Will's head throbbed.

Marie sucked in her breath. Her round pupils narrowed into slits. She saw flashes of his nightmare.

Will cried out in pain as he nose began bleeding. Marie exited the trance and stepped away from him.

"Jo and Ellen. Will woke up because he saw Jo and Ellen's death," Marie explained, heading to her room to change her shirt.

"Simon, take care of him for us. Marie, you're with me," Peter said before racing to change his as well.

They got outside and extended their wings, causing heavy bleeding. Then they launched in the air, flying to their destination.

Meanwhile, Dean, Sam, Adam, Jo, and Ellen walked through the empty town.

"I can set up somewhere," Adam offered, "Get a bird's eye view."

"We've already lost the angel up our sleeve, so why not," Dean said.

"There you are."

They all turned around in sync.

"Meg," Dean said, recognizing the demon.