Chapter 23- To Be Loved

WARNINGS: Sexual Content; Interspecies Sex; Marking Kink; Sexual Rewards; Clothing Kink

Tyler's eyes trailed over him slowly.

"I was right, wasn't I," Tyler asked.

"Yes."

He gave him a look of pity.

"Please don't look at me like that," Will said, stalking up to him, "I brought this on myself."

Tyler licked his lips, pulling him into bed by his hips.

"We have a case to solve," Tyler said.

"I'll get to it tomorrow," Will said softly, "Right now, I need a distraction."

Will shoved Tyler on his back, crawling over him. He kissed him sweetly on the lips, pulling his bottom lip with his teeth.

Tyler shed his clothes, tossing them to the floor. His hands slipped down to his thighs, massaging the firm muscles on his legs.

Will reached for his cock, stroking it in his palm. Tyler groaned into his mouth.

"Fuck, Will," Tyler murmured, tilting his head so he could kiss his neck.

Will pulled his leg up to reach his ass. He sucked on his fingers before using them to stretch Tyler open.

He threw his head back in pleasure, his mouth gaped open. Will watched his face as he edged him to the brink of bliss before yanking him back.

"Will," Tyler gasped, craving more from him.

He smothered lips with another heated kiss while pinning his hands above his head. Will slowly buried his cock inside of Tyler.

"So tight for me," Will muttered, gently rolling his hips.

Tyler groaned softly in response, allowing him to keep his hands pinned down. He intertwined their fingers as Will's cock reached deeper.

"Yes... Almost there," Tyler breathed, feeling his cock nearly reach his prostate.

"What about here?"

Will hit it perfectly, making Tyler growl in pleasure. He was unaffected by the fangs bared his way. Will knew Tyler did not display them as a threat.

"Does that feel good," Will whispered, hitting it repeatedly.

Tyler groaned and whined in response, unable to formulate a complete sentence. Will kissed his skin, leaving trails of hickeys that healed over too quickly.

"Tyler..."

"Yes," Tyler whimpered, precum smearing against his pelvis.