Chapter 45- Angelic Master

WARNINGS: Sex Jokes

Back at the hotel, Simon met up with Will.

"How much do I owe you," Will asked.

"For you, my work is free," Simon said, "You've helped my family more than enough to pay for everything."

"Thank you for your help, Simon," Will said, extending his hand.

"You can thank me by visiting one day. My friends are starting to think I lied about being besties with the famous William Winchester," Simon smirked, shaking his hand.

"Besties?"

"You know, you love it," Simon teased, making him chuckle, "If you want, I can get your brothers an invite. But they have to behave."

"I'll see," Will smiled, "Take care of yourself."

"It's always a pleasure to see you, old friend," Simon said, getting on his motorcycle.

Dean met Will's eyes after pulling up to the motel for a quick rest. He walked over to him.

"You got a minute," Dean asked.

Will motioned for him to come inside. He handed him a beer and waited for him to speak. Dean began venting about what he saw with Sam.

"Wait. You're saying he's working with Ruby," Will asked.

"Did you not hear me? Sam is exorcizing demons with his mind," Dean said, "Even the angels said he needed to stop."

"The angels? They told Sam to stop helping people," Will asked, "Working with Ruby, I can understand. But to stop exorcizing demons doesn't make sense."

"It's what they said," Dean shrugged.

"Do you trust them," Will asked.

"The angels?"

"Yes."

"Hell no," Dean scoffed.

"Do you trust Sam," Will asked.

"Well, yeah. I do, but..."

"Why is Sam so intent on working with Ruby," Will asked, "What's the history there?"

"She helped him a few times in the past," Dean said.

"Hunters have helped us in the past, that doesn't mean Sam trusts them. There is something going on," Will reasoned.