Chpter 10

Skyler Reinhart POV/:

I woke up to the feeling of warmth and the smell of vanilla. I opened my eyes to see Kate sleeping soundly next to me. I found myself staring at her sleeping face.....she looked like an angel.

I looked around seeing the sunny morning light shining through her curtains. Wait Did I really spend the night here?!,

Just then Suddenly I got a flashback of what happened yesterday. I can't believe I let her give me a hand job?!, I blushed at the memory feeling my heart beat speed up...but it was so hot. My member twitched in my boxer briefs that I had just now realized I was solely in.

"Not now" I whispered yelled at it while looking under the cover.

"Good morning crazy...talking to yourself?" Asked Kate in a sleepy morning voice, I looked up at her blushing from embarrassment.

"No...maybe" I said she chuckled and got closer to me underneath the covers, I felt her body pressing against mine as she kissed my lips....I was pretty sure she could feel that I was hard. "Mmm, your junior is awake" she said before I felt her starting to rub me through my underwear.

I whimpered a little.

Kate bit her bottom lip before removing her hand. "Let's try a different way this time" She said before turning around and pressing her ass up against my hard member. I was stunned as she began to move rubbing her ass against my hard on, I moaned and so did she.

Hearing her moan was enough to make me lose control. I gripped her hips and began thrusting against her ass, Not being able to feel her skin against mine because of the fabric of our clothes was driving me insane. I pulled down my boxers and then pulled down her shorts and panties, "Wait don't stick it in sky I'm not ready for that yet" she said.

"I'm not" I said before pushing my member against her bare ass and beginning to hump her. She moaned and so did I. Goddess this felt so good, I learned forward and began kissing the back of Kate's neck as I continued to thrusted against her....but harder.

"Sky.." she gasped and moaned as I sucked on her neck. He moans were fueling my hard on. I needed a little more, I pushed her forward a bit before slipping my member between her legs through the little gap.

The feeling of her wet center rubbing against my throbbing member was amazing. I groaned as my grip on her waist tightened, "Fuck sky!" Kate moaned.

_____________

Kaitlyn Night POV/:

I could feel her hard member rubbing against my wet folds....she was fucking my thighs. And it felt good. I moaned as she licked and sucked on my neck hearing our skin slapping together was such a turn on.

I leaned forward a bit giving her more access. Her member began to twitch against me that was enough to make me come undone releasing myself on her twitching member. Just then there was a knock on my room door, I immediately reached behind me and put an hand over sky's mouth muffling her moan just in time. "Kate sweetie your going to be late for school" said my mother.

Shit I completely forgot about school. "O-Ok mom I'll be down soon" I shouted so she could hear me. "Alright then be quick your breakfast is getting cold" she said "Ok mom" I replied. Soon she left and felt Skys member that was still hard between my legs.....she hadn't released herself yet and I didn't want to leave her with a herd on. Especially when she's going to have to come downstairs with me.