Chapter 2

Skyler Moores POV/:

My heart was in my ass the whole way back home, No this can't be happening.....why him of all people?, do the moon goddess just hate me or something? why do she keep sticking me with people who hate me?.

I finally got outside our family home only to smell that smell again, Motor oil and cheese it was a quite unpleasant smell.

I was nervous now knowing that he was in our house. I walked up to the door hesitantly not really wanting to open the door but I did anyways.

When I walked inside I saw Chasity crying in our father's arms. "What's going on?" I asked everyone looked at me and a uncomfortable yet unwelcoming feeling surrounded the room. "You disgusting whore! she told us everything" said my father his face red from anger.

I was confused, everything about what? I hadn't done anything.

"What are you talking about?" I asked genuinely confused "Don't play dumb with us Skyler we know what you did to Chasity" said my mother Evelyn.

"You're really sick I can't believe I'm related to you" said Chase.

What the fuck was happening right now? I don't understand.

Finally someone explained "Chasity told us how you cornered her in the girls bathroom and raped her" said My father. My eyes went wide, "What? No I didn't that's not true I didn't even touch her" I said but they wouldn't believe a word I said.

I looked at Chasity who was being held in our father's arms confused at her ripped shirt and torn off pants. She had what looked like a black eye as well. Did she really do this to herself just to frame me?, but why? What have I ever done to her?.

"You're sick and I don't want a freak like you as my mate anyways" said Teddy before starting the rejection process.

"I Teddy Winston Alpha to be of the Winston pack reject you Skyler Moore as my mate" he said I instantly felt a stabbing pain in my heart but because Teddy was an Alpha to be it hurt way worse then any other rejection I've ever suffered.

I stumbled backwards as I looked around the room at everyone, I couldn't take this anymore....i can't stay here and continue to live like this.

The constant abuse, the rejections and being bullied and hated for something I can't control.

I can't do any of it anymore. I turned around opening the front door before running out of the house. "Get Back Here Your Going To Pay For What You Did to My Little Girl!" My father screamed.

Tears filled my eyes....I'm your daughter too you know.....well at least I was supposed to be.

I Ran through the woods the fastest I could, I couldn't tell where I was going I just let my legs carry me as far away from that pack as I could.

Why is life so unfair to me?.

I ran and ran until I reached the other side of the woods. I was no longer in the Winston pack territory in fact I didn't know where I was. I found a nearby tree and sat down before eventually passing out from the unbearable pain of rejection.

Later I woke up to the sun shining on my face but I was no longer outside but instead in a bed. I jumped up and looked around the room. "Where the hell am I? Have I been kidnapped?!" I asked myself out loud.

Just then a tall woman came walking in, she was slender like a supermodel and had long black wavy hair with light green eyes to match. She looked to be around 26 or 27 and She was hot...so hot that I nearly pitched a tent in my pants at just the sight of her.