Chapter 40

Jason's POV:

I ended up walking back home  because Sky had left before the day ended and she was my ride, I practically spent the whole rest of the day with Isaac following me through the halls or waiting for me outside my classroom door when the bell rung, usually I'd prefer being alone but honestly being around him didn't bother me as much as I thought it would considering his ongoing personality.

In other words he's a people person and I'm not a people person which shouldn't mix well but surprisingly do.

I got back home and walked into the house, just as I was about to step across the carpet and go upstairs to my room I heard a voice "Shoes Jason" said my mom immediately from the kitchen, how can she even see me from here? and how did she know it was me coming in?.

I sighed I swear that woman has superpowers. I sat my book bag down and bent down before beginning to pull off my shoes. Once they were off I then made my way into the house after doing so, at the same time my dad walked into the house oily and sweaty like he had been under another car again.

My dads the packs mechanic......plumber, electronic and electrician guy, yeah he's basically the packs go to fix it guy. He can literally fix anything if you ask him to which is why he decided to make a living from it, now he kinds of runs his own business. He works with a few of the pack members and even hire teens, he's been trying to get me to join him for the longest but I couldn't fix a kitchen cabinet even if I wanted to.

"Hey kiddo I didn't know you were home how was your day?" He asked I shrugged "I just got back and normal I guess" I said as I picked my book bag back up and slung it over my shoulder.

I went to my room and showered before changing my clothes, I then decided that I would go over to the main pack house where I'm sure the others were hanging out at.

I walked downstairs and went towards the door about to put on my shoes and leave when I was suddenly stopped. "And where do you think your going young man" said my mom appearing behind me, see I told you superpowers. "To hangout with Selena and the others at the Alphas house" I said she sighed "Do you have any homework?" She asked I scratched my head trying to think of a lie, "Would you believe me if I said the dog ate it?" I asked she slapped the back of my head lightly. "We don't have a dog, Nice try boy your not going anywhere until you get all your homework done" she said I groaned. "But-" I said but was cut off "Homework" she said pointing a stern finger at me, I sighed defeated there was no changing her mind.

After I did my homework which took me nearly an hour or two I went and finally made my way over to Skylers house.

When I walked up to my surprise I saw Isaac outside talking with Paris and Skyler. What is he doing here?, "long time no see Paris" said Isaac " indeed you've gotten bigger since the last time I saw you" replied Paris. "You two know each other?" I asked walking over to them, they all looked over at me "Oh hey Jason and to answer your question yes I've know him since he was a pup my father and I was with their tribe before we joined this pack When I turned 14" Paris explained. Sometimes I forget that when Xavia had to rebuild our pack she took in wolves from all over, only me, my sister Selena, Kevin and Skyler was born in this pack out of the group of us.

"A tribe?" I said surprised a little and confused. "It's like a pack but you know less modern, down there we don't rely on technology or cars and we live in a area completely made up of grass and we rely on things like farms for food and rivers for baths" Isaac explained to me, I nodded In understanding so basically he lives in a rural area.

"So why are you here?" I asked "I've just submitted to your Alpha and joined the pack, I had no idea that Skyler was the Reinhart packs Alpha, I remembered that this was the pack Paris moved to and thought it would be better to be apart of this one rather then any other where I didn't know anyone" said Isaac. "Oh...." I said kind of sadly now that he's here he'll probably start hanging out with the others all the time then I'll be left out again like usual. Isaac raised an eyebrow at me "You don't sound to happy" he said, I looked up at him and shook my head "I'm fine just a little tired I'm going to go inside" I said before walking up to the porch and into the house not giving him a chance to reply.