Chapter 64

Joseph's POV/;

My daughter?,

"You're lying" I said to Donna as she stood in front of my trembling. "I'm not and you know it" said Donna I stood there my heart beating fast in my chest something it's never done before.

I had met Donna 2 years ago at a club, I was finishing up my final planning and wanted to celebrate my success when I saw her.

_______________________
Flash back:

I walked into the club looking around at all the people dancing and having a great time. This was the first time I've been to a club in years and honestly I'm not disappointed. I eyed different woman as I walked in trying to see which lucky lady will get the chance to help me well.....let's just say celebrate tonight but sadly I was unimpressed by the lot of them.

I went and sat down at the counter and ordered myself a drink thinking tonight will be a fruitless night when suddenly a tall dark haired woman came over and sat down two bar stools away.

She was gorgeous and just the type of beauty I was searching for.

My drink was slid to me and I thanked the bartender. I started drinking my drink in a more happy mood as I eyed the woman when suddenly two guys approached the woman surrounding her and getting in my way of the view of her.

"Hey darling, what are you doing here all alone?" Asked the guy.

"I'm here having a drink what does it look like" said the woman which made me chuckle a little.

She's got guts, I like that.

"You don't have to be all bitchy about it love" said the other guy.

"Yeah we just want to have a good time" said the first guy before using his finger to brush her hair out of her face. "Don't touch me" said the woman pushing the man's hand away, the look on the guys face clearly said that things were about to get ugly which means it was about time for me to go elsewhere.

This has nothing to do with me. It is a shame though she's truly a sight to behold.

I quickly drink the rest of my drink and was about to get up to leave when one of the guys came over to me. "Hey you, get the hell out of here we have something to discuss with the lady" said the guy.

Now I was about to leave even before he said anything but I guess you can say I didn't like his tone, so I sat back down.

"Hey bartender on second thought I'd like another drink" I said completely ignoring the guy. The guy frustrated then pushed my shoulder "Hey dick head did you not hear me?, I said scram" he said.

"Oh I heard you but unfortunately for you though I don't take orders from simple minded idiots.....this isn't you club if you'd like to speak in private then take it outside" I said.

"What the fuck did you just say?" He asked getting pissed.

He hovered over me clearly feeling powerful because I was still sitting down.

I chugged the second drink then slid the bartender the money for them both before standing up and getting in the guys face. I was way taller than him so he ended up being the one looking up at me this time.

"I don't like repeating the same sentence over so here's a new one for you" I said before staring him in the eyes.

"Piss off, the lady obviously don't want to talk to you two dumb asses so how about you just take the L and move on" I said.