Chapter 29

Your author speaking/: Hey guys, due to recent events I did plan to take a month or two off of writing but I decided not to because somehow writing seems to help me escape reality and take my mind off of the things that happened around me, right now it's about the only thing that's keeping me from falling apart. Also thank you to all the ones who left comments I enjoyed reading them and they make my day, something I truly needed.

forgive me if I'm making more spelling and grammar errors then usual.
____________________________________________________________

Skyler Reinhart POV/:

I walked back into the club my head spinning and my heart aching. I kept replaying that moment.....the moment where she was going to reject me as her mate. the feeling of hurt running through me just like flowing water.

Every sound was muffled every face was blurry. I ended up staggering and bumping into someone. "Hey! Watch Where The Fuck Your Going" said the man getting in my face he was obviously drunk and looking for a fight, I could smell the alcohol radiating off of him.

I shook my head before putting a hand on my head in the spot that was throbbing with pain. "Hey! Are you fucking ignoring me?" Asked the man. I groaned annoyed "It's....a Fucking Crowded Club, it was obviously a mistake stop bitching" I said rubbing a hand down my face about to walk away until the guy pushed my shoulder "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING  TO LIKE THAT?" he asked stepping closer to me. His yelling was hurting my head even more and the smell of alcohol that was merging with his horrible body Oder was irritating my nose and pissing me off.

"Look man I don't want a fight" I said calmly as I struggled to shake away my blurry vision.

"Too Bad You've Started One" he said.

I scoffed and turned around to walk away but the man grabbed me and honestly in that moment I lost it. I grabbed the man by his throat and threw him across the bar counter. He flew then slammed into all the bottles of liquor knocking them down and breaking them.

Loud gasping broke out from the people around us as everyone stood staring at me in shock.

Apparently the guy had friends who didn't like that so as soon as they seen the man laying there knocked out they came after me as well.

I gripped one guys head and pushed it down towards my knee before kneeing him in his face then punching him in the back of the head knocking him out. Another came after me and I threw him as well.

The last one broke a glass bottle and charged at me with it but I blocked it then slammed his head into the table near me before taking that same broken glass bottle and stabbing it through his left hand pinning it to the table.

The guy screamed in pain as blood gushed from his hand.

I looked around at the terrified and confused faces of everyone. Even Selena and the others were in shocked, I locked eyes with Donna who was still sitting there calmly at the bar sipping her drink, and in that moment I swear I saw her smirk evilly....or maybe it was all the drinks I had drunk whatever it was I knew something wasn't right with me.

I shook my head one last time as an attempt to clear my mind but when I looked up again Donna had disappeared.

What the fuck is happening.

I turned and quickly left the club going outside and beginning to walk down the sidewalk slowly until I heard Selena calling after me. "Sky!" She yelled I turned around to see Zack and the others running after me. Selena was with some girl who looked very familiar but I payed no mind to her........I could barely focus on anything.