Chapter 76

3rd person view:
2 years later

The wind blew through the trees as the clouds parted in the skies giving the sun its time to shine. It was something about days like this that made Sky feel warm inside, she basked in the sun light as she laid on her back in the grass allowing the cool breeze to flow through her hair when she heard the most beautiful voice ringing through her ear causing her to immediately turn her attention over to her beautiful wife who was laying down in the grass right next to her.

"Sky" she called out, "Hm?" Sky replied "You do know we can't stay like this forever we have to go back inside and face her" said Kate, fear struck sky's heart as she thought about having to go back inside that house.

"But she's evil" sky whined as she looked over at her wife. "I know" said Kate with a shiver, just then two familiar voices could be heard. Sky and Kate looked up to see Selena and Liza walking up to them before laying down on the grass next to both of them looking tried and beat.

"She's evil" said Selena, Kate and sky both knew who she was talking about and nodded in agreement.

Moments later another joined their little hide out ground, "She's evil mommy" said a little voice as 4 year old Riley came running out of the house and laying on the grass in between her moms Liza and Selena. Skyler then sat up on the grass "Ok everyone let's go back inside I mean we're big girls we can handle this right?" said Skyler they all nodded in agreement before bracing themselves to go back into the house.

They all walked inside only to see the house a complete mess and the culprit sitting on the counter diaper less and stealing cookies from the cookie jar.

little Mel was now 2 years old and in the stage people usually call the terrible twos. Sky took a breath before speaking

"Ok Whose going to-" she said but wasn't even able to finish her sentence because when she looked around everyone had disappeared not even little Riley stuck around.

Sky sighed "They've trapped me yet again" she said defeated as she walked over to her baby whose naked bottom was on the counter.

chocolate from the stolen cookies stained her mouth and cheeks and she smiled innocently when she seen her mom approaching her.

Her daughter's smile melted her heart and the fear of being bit by the teething toddler washed away in a matter of seconds.

"You're so cute how can I be scared of you" said sky as she picked up her adorable little girl and kissed her chocolate covered cheeks

At first sky had nothing, no one who cared and no one who wanted her but now she has a baby girl who looks for her whenever she wakes up in her crib from a peaceful slumber.

A wife who she adores and love, friends and in laws who's always there for her no matter what.

Mel was her everything the warmth she looked forward to and the light she loved. she couldn't have asked for anything more than what she already had.

A family and a mate.....one that loves her for her.

The end.

________________________________________

Your author speaking/: You've reached the end of my story congrats and thank you for reading, here's a family tree picture I made of the Rienhart/ Night bloodline, I'll add it again to book 2 because this will be important to the story

I don't own the pictures on here they are just to show what my characters look like.