Chapter 48

Jason's POV:

Two weeks went by and it is now the start of a new mating season, I was all healed up after everything and surprisingly Leo apologized to me at school a while back and now pretty much doesn't even look my way anymore.

Leo wasn't the only one who apologized though I had gotten many from people who also aided them in tormenting me. I was told Jim and Neal had been expelled and are no longer allowed to step foot on school grounds. I was pretty relieved to hear that, I've been pretty worried that they'll get a light punishment and blame me for it then the torture would get worst.

Despite everything I've become basically best friends with Isaac and we hang out nearly every day during school and after considering we're apart of the same pack.

I like Isaac he's kind and always thinks of me when others forget I exist.....even though he talks and flirts a lot and is a bit of a weirdo.

It was a Saturday morning and I was on my way to go meet up with Isaac today when suddenly I smelt the smell of lavender, my heart started to pound in my chest as I followed it through the crowded streets of the town until eventually I was standing face to face with the source.

Isaac.

His eyes went wide as he mumbled mate and so did I as my Wolf went crazy in my head but he and I felt very definitely right now, I slowly backed away.

No this can't be happening again.

Isaacs facial expression went from unreadable to confused as I turned on my heels and took off running, not this again. I ran all the way back home not daring to stop until I was in front of my house, once I was I ran inside. "Jason sho-" said my mom but stopped mid sentence when she seen me crying, "Jason....what's wrong?" Asked Selena worriedly getting up from the couch and walking over to me.

I shook my head and ran past them shooting upstairs to my bedroom. When I got inside I kicked off my shoes and climbed in the bed pulling the covers over my head. I can't go through this again, why did my mate have to be him of all people? why do every time I finally find a friend it's ruined with this stupid mate thing.

"WHY CANT THAT DAMN GODDESS JUST LEAVE ME ALONE !" I yelled pulling the covers from over my head just to see Isaac standing there in the door way.

"Hey" he said softly, breathless as if he had just got done from running, "Hey....." I said sadly as I looked away from him and the room fell silent until eventually one of us decided to speak.

"Jason I-" Issac tried saying

"If you don't want to be my mate fine all I ask is that you save me the pain of rejection......I don't think I'll live if that happens again" I said cutting him off.

Isaac looked at me confused before walking over and sitting down on the bed next to me. "Why would you think that Jason?" He asked ever so softly "Because we're friends and....I'm a boy" I said looking down in avoiding his eyes I heard Issac sigh before suddenly feeling two hands cupping my face and forcing me to look up at him.

Isaac then suddenly kissed me leaving me in shock as he moved his lips against mine. After a moment the shock settled and I found myself closing my eyes as I leaned deeper into the kiss until eventually we both needed air so we pulled away.

"I told you already Jason I like what I like and it just so happens that I like you, will you accept me as your mate?" He asked looking deep into my eyes.

"Say yes Jason" I heard my wolf max say in my head I chuckled and rolled my eyes before answering Issac.

"Yes I Jason smith of the Reinhart pack accepts you as my mate" I said Issac smiled big.

"And I Issac snow of the Reinhart pack accepts you as my mate as well" said Issac

I smiled and so did he as we looked into each others eyes but unfortunately for us our sweet moment was ruined by my mother and sister who I heard clapping by the door nearly making Issac jump out of his skin.

"Aww that was so cute" I heard Selena say I rolled my eyes. "My baby boy has finally found his mate" said my mother dramatically wiping away fake tears.

These two are something I tell you.

I stood up and shut the door in both their faces. "Ugh!, Rude" said Selena from behind the door, Issac chuckled and I shook my head.

"Don't laugh at them you'll only make them worse" I said he stood up and walked towards me before putting his hands on both side of my face as I looked up into those light purple eyes of his.

"Ok I won't" he said before kissing my lips again. I leaned into it as I let his warmth and the smell of lavender warp around me.