Chapter 69

Skyler Reinhart's POV:

"Come on don't do this to me" I said my heart pounding in my chest as I gave my daughter CPR but nothing was working. "Sky....." said Selena "No don't tell me to give up I won't just accept that she's gone" I said.

"Stop CPR" said Jax my wolf in my head "What?" I replied "Stop CPR I know how we can save our pup" said Jax I hesitantly did as he said and stopped CPR.

"Now place your hand over her and focus your energy" said Jax.

"What?" I said

"Just do it sky" said Jax, I quickly did as he said hovering my hands over Mel's body. Selena looked confused but didn't say a word as I closed my eyes and focused my energy. At first nothing was happening and I was about to start panicking when suddenly it felt as though the energy and power in my body was shifting and traveling from me to Mel.

"That's it just like that" said Jax, I continued doing what he said pouring my energy inside of her but it wasn't working. "It's not working Jax" I said starting to panic.

"That's because she needs more but......this could kill us sky" said Jax

"I don't care" I replied as I closed my eyes tighter and began to pour everything I have into Mel.

My life for hers is a small price to pay so I'd gladly give it.

I kept pouring my energy even when I felt like I was being drained of my life, even when my body started to run cold and my head started to spin.

I will not hand over my child not like this, not right now.

"Coms On Please Moon Goddess, She Hasn't Lived yet!" I shouted begging her even though I knew it was pointless.

"But I have....I have lived so take me not her" I said, Selena looked at me worriedly but I didn't care right now. "I have loved, seen the world and contributed to it, I was lost and I have gained there is no need for me any longer" I said my voice cracking a bit as I pleaded with the goddess who I knew could not interfere in the lives of her own descendants.

Just as I was losing hope and Selena put an hand on my shoulder I heard the littlest cough followed by the most smallest cry.

I felt my heart beat slow down had tears rolled down my face and I picked my baby girl up holding her close to my chest.

She was alive.

"Shhh it's ok your mom has you now and I promise I won't ever let you go" I said as I rocked her back and forth.

Thank you Goddess I will never forget this.

__________________

Kaitlyn Night POV/:

I paced around the living room for what felt like hours, "Kate..." said my mother "They aren't back yet why aren't they back did something go wrong?" I asked myself I continued to pace back and forth not caring that my family was trying to calm me down.

"Oh goddess I should've went with her I could've done something" I said.

"Trust me you being here was the smartest choice" said James the man I had just met today who Xavia told me was Skys supposed to be dead father.

"And why is that? You don't think my daughter can handle herself" said Dean to James.

"Calm down old man I'm sure she is plenty capable just not up against a man like Joseph, he is evil unlike no other and I am ashamed that I saw it so late" said James looking down my dad out an hand on his shoulder in a comforting manner.