Chapter 75

Your author speaking/: I'm both sad and happy to announce that this book is coming to an end. I'd like to know in the comments if you all would like to read a book 2 with Melody as the MC, I wouldn't mind writing one and actually want to.

I mean I do got the time considering it's summer break.

________________________________________

/What sky is wearing/

________________________________________ /What sky is wearing/

/What Kate is wearing/

I do not own these pictures

Skyler Reinhart's POV:
6 days later.

I stood in the room pacing back and forth as my nerves were getting the better of me, "Oh my goodness sky if you don't stop pacing I'm going to throw up your making me dizzy" said Selena

I sighed "Im sorry I'm just so nervous right now" I said. I was in kate and mine bedroom getting ready for the wedding that's to take place in front of the entire pack both mine and her brothers not to mention her family and mine. "Ok sky calm down and take a few breaths" said Isaac coaching me to breathe, I did as he said taking several deep breaths in and out before finally feeling myself starting to calm down again.

"Better?" Asked Jason who was also in the room with us.

I nodded "Good now sit down so I can fix your hair" said Selena, I walked over to the bed and took a seat allowing Selena to fix my hair while Jason straightened out my shirt collar.

I was wearing the suit my father wore when he got married and was told that Kate was wearing her mother's dress as it was Reinhart tradition to wear the clothes your parents wore when they got married.

Once I was fully dressed I stood up, "You ready?" Asked Selena. "As ready as I'll ever be" I said before making my way to the door.

I got outside and we went in the woods to where then wedding was to take place. A werewolf wedding wasn't all that different from human ones it was just a few things that were. I made my way to where I was supposed to be standing and waiting for my bride. Kevin patted my shoulder and smiled when he seen me as he'll be the one marrying us today.