Chapter 17

Skyler Reinhart POV/:

I followed Dean Kate's father through the doors of the packs clinic as he held Kate in his arms. "GET ME A FUCKING DOCTOR NOW!" Yelled Dean. The nurses immediately went and grabbed someone.

"Alpha Dean?, What's happened-" said the man as he stood in front of us. He was in Shock when he saw Kate's unconscious and nearly lifeless with blood all over her in Deans arms. The Doctor didn't say Another word as an serious look appeared on his face and he immediately pulled on some gloves before coming over and pulling up Kates bloody shirt to get a better look at the stab wound. "She should Be Healing Why Isn't She Healing" asked Dean panicked.

I looked over to see Kates wound a purplish blue color and leaking a clear fluid. "Whatever she was stabbed with was laced with wolves bane, we need to get her in a bed now" said the Doctor to one of the nurses who immediately rolled in a bed.

Dean gently put her down on the bed then the nurses rolled her off to a room. "Wait here, trust me she's in good hands" said The doctor laying a comforting hand on Deans Kate's father shoulder. It seemed like they were close, the doctor then disappeared off down the hall at the same time Both Cole And Freya came running in with Kates mother following closely behind them.

"Where is she? is she going to be ok?" Asked Freya panicked as she looked towards Dean for answers.

Dean ran his hand through his dark hair. "She was stabbed with a knife laced with wolves bane....thats all I know right now" he said tiredly. "How could this have happened?" Asked Cole.

Just then everyone's eyes shifted towards me. Freya immediately stomped over towards me.

"THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT ISNT IT" she yelled in my face. Cole grabbed her arm "Freya stop it" he said Calmly but Freya just shook him off and came after me again. "I Fucking Warned You That This Would happen" she growled as she stood in my face. "Frey dear" said Kates mother trying to calm her as well but Freya wasn't listening.

She pushed me almost making me fall over before pointing a finger at me. "Kate deserves way better than you....Leave and never see her again you are no longer her mate" Said Freya.

"Freya you can't-" said Cole but was cut off by Kates dad Dean speaking to me for first time since we got in the clinic.

His gazed was darkened as he stared at me.......he was pissed but still tried his best to stay calm.

"No Freya is right, Sky I told you what would happen if my daughter ended up your shield" said Dean.

"I understand" I said looking down at my bloody hands. They were right this was my fault so who am I to argue with them. "Dean!?, What is wrong with you? How could you blame this all on Skyler?" Asked Kates mother. Dean just stood there and didn't say anything, Kates mother then walked over to me and examined my face.

"Oh dear you're not in good shape yourself right now you should go get checked out" she said with a worried look on her face. I shook my head "Thanks but I'm ok.....I should leave now" I said.

Kate's mother looked at me Sympathetically "Skyler...." She tried saying but I cut her off. "Thank you for your hospitality.....goodbye" I said before leaving out of the clinic only to run into Danny who was running down the street towards the clinic.

Danny stopped when he saw me standing there. "My sister..." he said out of breath "She's With the doctors they are treating her now" I informed him he nodded and stood up straight to look at me.

I was pretty sure he was going to blame me like the rest of them as well but to my surprise he also had a worried expression on his face. "Are you ok you don't look too good and your nose is bleeding" He pointed to the blood that just started flowing from my nose again. I wiped at it with the sleeve of my jacket before waving him off. "I'm fine" I said he didn't seem convinced but he dropped it.