Chapter 13

Kaitlyn Night POV/:

Since Sky had gotten here...she has been acting weird. one she seems to be more awkward around my father then last time, two she won't look me in the eyes and three she's been unusually quiet and distant with me.

Did I do something wrong?. Did my father offend her or something?.

I sat on my bed watching Sky as she scrolled through her phone, it was aggravating not being able to kiss or touch her because every time I try she gets weird and claims she has to use the bathroom......no one has to use the bathroom every second unless they had stomach or bladder issues but she looks and seems perfectly fine to me.

I groaned sulking as I stared holes into the side of her head. Ugh! Why was she being like this?

"Sky" I said "Hm?" She answered.

"I want to make out with you" Sky's ears turned red when she heard me say that but she tried to act as if she didn't hear me.

Was she ignoring me?

I got up on the bed and moved closer to her before straddling her lap. "Kate what are you doing" she asked but this time I ignored her before cupping her face and making her kiss me. She resisted for a second but then gave in as I felt her hand on my lower back, I stuck my tongue in her mouth dominating her own before suddenly I was flipped over on my back.

I looked at Kate shocked. Since when does she do this?, she usually just lets me take control.

I felt her tongue invade my mouth in a little aggressive way. After she pulled away she planted herself in between my parted legs and pressed against me before kissing my neck. I had to bite back my moans as my family was here, I tried to touch her but she grabbed my hand and aggressively pined them at the top of my head. sky wasn't that strong and I could easily shake her off but I wanted to see where things go.

Sky moved back up to my lips and kissed me deeply but then suddenly moved back to look at me. I turned my head meeting her eyes confused as to why she suddenly stopped. "What's wrong?" I asked "I-I um don't really know what more to do" she said embarrassed. I grinned at how cute she was before warping my arms around her neck.

"Is this why you've been avoiding me?" I asked, she looked away "I'm not good at being the dominant one.....I'm sorry". I studied her face, I could tell there was more she was worried about but I decided to just settle for this at the moment, in hopes that she chooses to tell me on her own about what's bothering her. 

"What do you mean?" I asked wanting her to explain more clearly.

"It's just not in me to be the straightforward one or be the one who starts the kissing or physical affection whenever we're together...like you" she said. She seemed really disappointed that she wasn't like me in that aspect but the truth is I'm just impulsive, I always have been it just gets worse when I'm with Sky. I hardly ever think when it comes to what I want to do with her I just kind of go for it and hope she doesn't dislike it.

"I just don't want you to be disappointed and think I don't like you or something because of it" she continued.

"Sky, I don't mind you being you, I love you regardless your my mate, you don't ever have to force yourself to be something your not or do anything you don't want to do" I said she looked pretty relieved at my words.

how could she think I could be so fragile as to whine about who initiated the first kiss or physical affection?

She usually just lets me do whatever I want rather it be sitting on her lap in front of her pack members/friends or clinging to her through the hallways by hugging her from behind. I like that about her, how tolerant she is when I'm clearly being super inappropriate and touchy.